4th update

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!

1 freaking thousand! OMG I've made it! I actually done it, I MADE IT TO THE THOUSANDS!!!

I just wanna thank everyone who followed me, commented on my story and voted too! I'm surprised and really happy that I, no we, have made it.

To all the people who've followed me, thank you, to the people who've read, thank you, you guys inspire me to write everyday. I know this sounds sappy but I truly do appreciate this.

Yopsdft is so happy that he'll give another fun fact (a boxing fact) and a digital bro fist for everyone that comes by!!

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

Fun fact:
I started boxing cause I wanted to push myself to a limit. I felt like I needed something meaningful in my life so I'd feel like someone. And I'm still taking my steps though, but I'm training everyday to become a true world champion. It's mainly for Pride and for El Salvador!!!!👌💪💪.

And because of boxing, I gained confidence to do so much more, especially when it came to writing.
Like I'm not trying to sound sappy or corny but please push yourself to a limit. Try something new, I know I have.

OMG I sound so sappy 😂😂😂. It's just 1k and the number will get higher but for now, it's a big number for me.

Okay time to wrap this up. Like I said, thank you for reading my story and hopefully the future chapters will be extraordinary.

Credits:

Yopsdft: Writer
Illustrators: The brony community of Deviantart (Imma credit all of them cause DAMN is the art good. Like all of them are great!)
Yopsdft real name:? Maybe in 2K?😊😊😊😊