Cursed

Keiko's POV~

Keiko's POV~

I was walking towards the ramen shop when all of a sudden I heard,

"KAKASHI MY ETERNAL RIVAL!" A very tall strange looking man was barreling down the street. His eyebrows were...bushy... I raised an eyebrow at Kakashi as he sweat dropped at the sight of the man. He skidded to a halt and stood right in front of me, squinting and studying me. What a pervert! In an instant I quickly jabbed him in the face leaving a nice red mark on his cheek. I could hear Kakashi stifle a laugh making me throw a glare at him making him instantly stop.

"Keiko this is Might Guy. He is also a jonin instructing a team." Kakashi whispered while scratching the back of his head. "Ah. Sorry Guy. Are you okay?" He turned his attention to the now sulking man with not only strange eyebrows..but also his hair... Then Guy suddenly stood up and flashed a big grin.

"I am fine Kakashi! Just brimming with the essence of youth!" He loudly proclaimed looking up at God knows where with some weird victory stance.

"Uh huh..." Kakashi nervously laughed and patted him on the back. "Guy this is Keiko. We are leading a team together." I don't know why but Guy then had another creepy look on his face and wiggled his bushy eyebrows at Kakashi.

"Kakashi! You never told me about you being on the same team as her! I thought you were just taking a pretty lady out on a date!" He laughed loudly and slapped Kakashi on the back almost making the tall silver haired ninja fall on his face. I could tell that there was a slight blush on his face.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat making Guy freeze. "I think you two should go have some fun." I pushed the two of them towards town and continued, "I told Sasuke I would help him practice tonight so I really should be going." I lied. Hopefully this can get Kakashi off my back. I turned on my heels and started making my way towards the training grounds. I could hear Guy talking excitedly to Kakashi making all of their plans for the night even though it was already getting kind of late.

Kakashi's POV~

I watched Keiko walk away. Her long black hair swayed in the breeze as she made her way towards the training grounds. She's hiding something.

Keiko's POV~

I walked through the woods of the training grounds and sighed. I was thankful that Kakashi was being distracted by Guy. I just wanted to just sit out in the rain and collect my thoughts. Especially since Kakashi has been digging for information. The night air started to get a little cold and the wind picked up a little. I could feel a small raindrop on my nose soon followed by a few more droplets. Thunder echoed throughout the sky and lightening lit up the sky. I sat down on a tree branch watching the sky as the rain started to fall harder; getting lost in my thoughts. That's when I had an unnerving feeling in my gut. After sitting on edge for a few minutes I decided to walk around the forest. Then I felt like someone had been watching me. I whipped around and tried to spot whoever was following me through the rain and shrubbery. Believe it or not, my eyesight isn't the greatest and I couldn't see anything. Even though sharingan can't see through objects, I still activated mine to see if there was anyone using a camouflage jutsu.

 Even though sharingan can't see through objects, I still activated mine to see if there was anyone using a camouflage jutsu

Still couldn't see anything. Something was still off though. Just then I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck and then I started falling with my vision becoming blurry and cloudy only to see a dark figure standing over me.

The next morning Kakashi's POV~

I was walking through town searching Keiko. Sasuke approached me saying she never returned home last night. Then I remembered she made her way towards the training grounds last night after Guy stopped us. I sprinted into the grounds, the cool air burning my cheeks and the ground was soft from the rain last night. Then right along the treeline I saw a figure hanging off a branch. Then I noticed the long black hair flowing in the breeze and anbu tattoo on her bicept. What the hell happened? I ran towards her and gently laid her down on the ground. She was out cold and completely soaked from the rain. I took off my vest and laid it under her head. I then continued to examine her to check for any wounds. Which to my suprise there was none besides a dark bruise on the back of her neck. There was a questionable tattoo on her hand that I didnt think I had seen before but Ill just ask her when she wakes up. However something kept bugging me about that tattoo so I picked up her hand and gently touched it. Then suddenly she clenched her jaw and furrowed her eyebrows. Shortly after her big onyx eyes fluttered open and groggily looked up at me.

Keiko's POV

I felt a sharp pain in my hand making me clench my jaw and open my eyes to see... Kakashi? His eye staring at my hand in worry. I was just about to ask him what was going on then my head started to feel like it was being split open. I grunted and put my other hand on my forehead applying pressue in hopes to ease the pain. My body felt tense and sore and I everything was still cloudy from the night before. Kakashi put my hand down gently,

"Keiko what happened?" I just shook my head and grunted.

"I honestly dont remember." I whispered as the pain got worse in my head. All of a sudden I felt Kakashi pick me up bridal style and started walking towards town. If I wasnt in so much pain I wouldve complained but he had a serious look on his face. Thankfully the grey clouds were covering the sun and didnt make my headache even worse. Just then it started to downpour on the two of us and I felt a searing pain on my hand making me clutch it and whimper. Kakashi looked down at my pain ridden face and then something clicked. I felt my eyes widen and my head throbbing got worse as the picture of a man whom I thought I had killed a long time ago popped in my mind.

 I felt my eyes widen and my head throbbing got worse as the picture of a man whom I thought I had killed a long time ago popped in my mind

Jun..

Authors note: Hey guys. Sorry it took so long to update. Hope you guys liked it. Not too sure if I want to continue. If you guys think its going well please let me know! I didnt want to base it entirely off the Naruto series and I promise love will come! I just wanted to build up to it. So yeah. Please let me know what you think! I need feedback >. <