Death

3rd Person POV

A strange plant man watched the destruction of the Leaf unfold.  However that wasn't what he was looking for.  He saw the cold limp body of Keiko and a strange smirk grew on his face as he documented her dead body with her dead husband in the background.  After the fact, his body sank underground and made its way to the vulnerable Sasuke and Madara.

With his appearance Madara's smirk grew underneath his mask. 

"Why is he here?"  The young Uchiha spat.

"It seems that the Leaf Village is under attack.  Unfortunately I got there too late to do anything about your sister..."  The raspy voice of the pant man echoed throughout the concrete walls.

"What happened to her?"  Sasuke's sharingan spun around threateningly.

"I'll show you."  Madara motioned for Zetsu to come forth and reveal to the young Uchiha his worst fear after learning the truth about Itachi.

Keiko's POV

Death was dark and kind of cold. I noticed a small light in the distance and made my way towards it.  My eyes burned a little as I entered the area with the bright light making me shield my eyes.

"Keiko?"  I heard a familiar voice in front of me, making me put my arm down and stare at the taller shadow.  After blinking my eyes a couple times I could see Itachi standing right in front of me.  He was just wearing his normal shirt and ninja pants.

"Tachi?"  I felt my voice crack a little as I felt my eyes water a little.  In an instant I could feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me.  I smiled and closed my arms around him as well.

"I missed you."  He mumbled against my hair.

"I missed you too."  I whispered and gently rubbed his back.

"Itachi?  Who is..."  I noticed a female voice pop up behind me.  I whipped around at the sound of her voice.

"Ma?"  My eyes widened as I was again embraced in a strong hug

"Ma?"  My eyes widened as I was again embraced in a strong hug.  I could hear a light chuckle from Itachi .

"Fugaku! Come here!"  The warmth of my mother's arms left me as she motioned my father to come forth.  "Oh you've grown up to be so beautiful."  She gushed and pulled me into another hug as my father smiled down at me.

"I'm so glad to see you guys."  I smiled brightly and pulled all three of them into a group hug.

Kakashi's POV

I awoke in a dimly lit area, it seemed to be illuminated by a campfire with a familiar silhouette sitting by it.

"Hm?  I wasn't expecting you to come so soon."  The older Hatake smiled down at his me.

"I guess I wasn't either."  I sheepishly scratched the back of my head.

Keiko's POV

"What happened?"  Itachi looked down at me with a small frown.