Prepared

The sun shone brightly through the open window as a soft breeze entered the kitchen, delicately dancing with the long, soft raven black hair of Keiko Hatake.  Her gentle hum echoed through the house as she easily kept an eye on her sleeping babies, who she laid on a soft blanket on the floor of the living room, over the bar.

She sips her coffee every once and a while as she cut some more tomatoes.  Something both her and Sasuke enjoyed eating very much, as well as making food pills.  She knew that the village would need as many supplies as possible and offered to help make a few large batches.  She knew they didn't taste as good as BBQ but she tried to mask the sour taste of the dried fruits and rice with some chocolate and peanut butter for some caffeine and protein.

Earlier that week Kakashi was to be named the next Hokage, however much to Kakashi's relief Lady Tsunade awoke from her coma and quickly recovered due to her...eating habits...

Anyways, ever since then the village kicked into full gear to prepare for the war

Anyways, ever since then the village kicked into full gear to prepare for the war.  Sasuke and Naruto were constantly training with Sakura scolding them for having to heal them all the time when they went too far.  Which was almost every day.  Keiko smiled to herself as she pictured the three of them together.  She was glad that things were going so well.  Sasuke would still get some distasteful looks but that was to be expected.  He didn't seem to care either way.

That specific morning Kakashi was actually training with Sasuke one on one.  Today was the day that Naruto was to be shipped off with Yamato to the Hidden Cloud village hiding spot for him and the 8 tails who was found not too long after the summit.  The 8 tails and the Raikage had successfully killed Kisame, Itachi's old partner, in the process.  No one knew of where Naruto would be going except for Kakashi, Keiko, Shikaku, and the 5 Kage.  But everyone knew better than to say anything.  Otherwise, it would raise suspicion with Naruto.

Kakashi was named commander of the third company of the whole shinobi alliance.  He easily chose Keiko, Guy, and Sasuke as captains of mini squads then took the recommendations of the other villages for other captains as well.  He knew that Sasuke was still in a strange place with the villages but decided to name him captain anyways due to his calm demeanor and quick analytical skills.  That's why he was training with the young Uchiha, to make sure that he knew of each drill for every situation.  This makes Keiko know to bring them a lunch since they were going to be going until they both collapse from exhaustion, mentally and physically.

She scooped up the chopped tomatoes and divided them into two bento boxes as well as some rice balls and grilled chicken each.  She eyed Obito and Izuna still cuddling  the soft blanket bringing a soft smile on her face.  She then gently scooped them up one by one and strapped them into her stroller.  She did think about just strapping them onto her chest but they've been growing so fast that she probably would be exhausted by the time she got back.  After finishing the batch of food pills, Keiko carefully snuggled the two bento boxes under the stroller.

Before she entered the clearing she could hear the clang of metal and familiar high pitched screech of chidori.  She smiled to herself and continued to hum softly.  As she finally entered the training ground, she saw two blurs of black and silver clashing and flashing around the forest and open area.