Cold

Keiko's susanoo flew around the heated dimension to avoid Kaguya's hair and strange rod attacks while Naruto and Sasuke prepared to get her cornered. Suddenly the shot of long hair pierced the Susanoo, wrapping tightly around Keiko's torso and roughly pulled her towards the 'Goddess.' The susanoo instantly dissipated, making Kakashi improvise to save Sakura and Obito.

"Keiko!" Kakashi yelled, Naruto and Sasuke tensed at the sight, but unsure of whether to jump in at the risk of Keiko getting hurt. Keiko squirmed against the lavender hair that was tightly wound around her, silently cursing at herself for not fully noticing the attack.

"You're a mother..." Kaguya spoke softly with tear-brimmed eyes.

"  Kaguya spoke softly with tear-brimmed eyes

"Yes...?" Keiko raised an eyebrow as the Goddess's look became more troubled and pulled her closer, her red lips hovered next to Keiko's ear,

"One of your sons will hurt you as mine hurt me." Kaguya's words echoed through Keiko's head as she processed those words, how did she know she had two sons? Suddenly a cloud of naked men swarmed the two ladies making Kaguya freeze in shock as Keiko didn't really see that they were...ahem...nude.

A bright orange light jumped towards Kaguya with Sasuke behind her, both of the boys reaching to seal her

A bright orange light jumped towards Kaguya with Sasuke behind her, both of the boys reaching to seal her. The hair that held Keiko threw her away from the swarm of naked men, making Kakashi's heart lurch in worry, but he had nothing else he could do since he was currently holding onto a scroll that was wrapped around a jagged edge with one hand, and had his other arm holding Sakura to avoid them falling into the pit of lava. Obito currently had his hand pierced by a kunai into the rock wall in order to make sure he didn't fall either.

Then everything went cold.

Literally.

The entire landscape had changed into a frozen wasteland of snow and ice. Keiko had rolled across the snow covered ground, thankful to even be alive whilst Naruto, Sasuke, and Kaguya were frozen into a glacier. Keiko quickly stood up and tried to look for Kakashi, but honestly couldn't tell where he was.

"Keiko!" His voice carried through the wind, helping her to detect exactly where he was and quickly ran towards him. He met her halfway and encased her in his arms protectively, as if to make sure that she doesn't leave his side again. Their closeness helped her relax into his warmth. Sakura watched Sasuke and Naruto closely since they escaped the glacier and Kaguya disappeared. "I can't believe Naruto's pervy jutsu almost worked." Kakashi half chuckled, worry still apparent in his voice.