Dynamic Team 7

Kieko's POV

I looked up to the familiar white and red cloak that fluttered in front of me. I could feel Sakura's hands gently resting on my shoulders in attempt to heal me. Naruto stood next to Lord Fourth as his spitting image. I felt a sigh of relief escape my lips until I remembered Obito and Kakashi. I felt my entire body tense. I haven't seen either of them recently since Obito pulled them into his own dimension.

"What's wrong Keiko-sensei?" Sakura asked quietly while Naruto talked excitedly about Lord Fourth.

"I haven't seen Kakashi in a while. I haven't seen Obito either though." I grunted as I went to stand but a sharp pain from my broken rib stopped me for a bit as I wrapped an arm around my torso. I saw Minato give me a sad look at the mention of both their names. It wasn't much longer before the other 3 Hokage showed up as well. I could see the morale of the shinobi forces lift up higher. "Where's Sasuke?" I looked up at Lord Third who just gave me a soft smile.

"He's not too far behind." Then the four of them jumped around the tailed beast. It seems that Madara had disappeared somewhere. Not much later, a large red barrier circled the tailed beast, one of the strongest barriers known to shinobi. Sakura immediately started to heal around the area of my broken rib to make sure there was no internal bleeding.

"You should be fine Keiko-sensei." She gave me a soft smile while I pat her shoulder.

"You do a great job Sakura." I then turned my attention towards the shinobi around us that started to cheer in excitement. I gave the captains in close vicinity to me the signal to charge towards the red barrier since the 1st Hokage had opened the barrier for the forces to attack the tailed beast who had released smaller beasts.

3rd Person POV

Just as Naruto, Sakura, and Keiko were about to run through the barrier, Sasuke had caught up to them.

"Sakura are you taking charge of the healing corps?" Keiko asked the young pinkette who was about to answer before a small smirk played on her lips.

"Yes! I'll also be fighting alongside you all." She pointed at her forehead where a small purple diamond appeared. "I'm finally at maximum capacity." She gave a determined look at her team. Keiko's heart swelled with pride. Only one other kunoichi alive had been able to master that seal and she was none other than the current 5th Hokage.

"I bet I'll get more than you teme!" Naruto yelled back towards Sasuke who just rolled his eyes but wore a smirk. Sakura growled and sucker punched a 8 foot tall beast so hard that it flew past Naruto and Sasuke and destroyed the ground beneath her.

"Don't slow us down dobe." Sasuke taunted as Sakura smiled at Sasuke noticing her, not that it wasn't obvious that her strength was something to marvel at. Keiko sweatdropped at her team compared to the others on the field working together to get one at a time while team 7 made a contest to see how many they can take down each.

"Teamwork you three!" She yelled at them while taking out a large batch of them in front of her while the fourth Hokage stifled a laugh.

"She's just as bad as them..." The third Hokage sweatdropped at the monster-like team rampaging through the field.

"  The third Hokage sweatdropped at the monster-like team rampaging through the field

"This is taking too long." Keiko stated plainly as she panted alongside her students. Kakashi's well-being a constant thought in the back of her mind. The three of them smiled excitedly as the same thought popped in their heads. As they went to bite their thumb Keiko gave them a curt nod and made her way through the beast-scattered field to assist the rest of the forces.

Then she noticed a portal opening with Kakashi jumping out. His vest cut up in an X form with blood seeping out of it.

"Kakashi! Are you okay?" She ran up to him and caught him as his legs gave out a little.

"I-I'm okay Keiko. Are you?" He asked her tiredly, her safety being his top priority.

"I'm fine." She held her husband close as the recreation of the three-way deadlock played before their very eyes. "Obito?" Was all she had to say for him to understand what she was getting at while still trying to spare his feelings.

"He's alive." He grunted and pushed himself fully up. The fourth Hokage gave him a sad look.

"You haven't stopped Kakashi are you sure you're okay?" She fussed over him while he just placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"I'm fine, really." He spoke lowly and calmly, his sharingan and onyx eye meeting her mangekyou.

"Okay. If you say so." She sighed and gave a pointed look at Madara that was patiently waiting for his fight with Hashirama.

"Don't even think of it." He gave her a pointed look knowing exactly what she was about to do.

"He has to be dealt with sooner or later." She crossed her arms across her chest as their students still rampaged through the field.

"Yeah and you fighting him alone will do nothing. You've used your mangekyou nonstop." He snapped making her growl in response.

"It's my job Kakashi. Who else will do it? Obito is a big enough threat and the Hokage are worried about the tailed beast." She argued and with a swish of her hair she landed a solid punch on a mini beast that still towered over her but flew across the clearing. She glared back at her husband. who gave her a look that said I'm still right and that punch didn't prove anything. "Tch." She tsked and flashed over to the third Hokage.

"Lover's quarrel?" He asked with an amused look to which she just pouted.

"Did you know we would end up together Lord third?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Just call it an old man's intuition." He chuckled.

"Is that even a thing?" She couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Was I wrong?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Hn." She clicked her tongue and turned to see Naruto and Sasuke combining an attack to the tailed beast. "I need to regain some chakra. Could you make sure I don't get hit?" She sat down next to the old man and looked like she was meditating.

"Sure." He shook his head, not like he had much of a choice. He remembered having her as one of his personal ANBU and appreciated their constant banter. He was happier to see that she and Kakashi had made it together. She had mentioned having children and that made his heart swell with happiness for the young kunoichi. The Uchiha siblings had suffered enough and he knew how partial Itachi had been to Keiko and Sasuke. He kept his post at the corner of the barrier with sharp experienced eyes while Keiko meditated next to him. He noticed Kakashi throwing a nervous glance towards Keiko every once and a while. Obito at this point had started to take in the tailed beast in order to become the host of the ten tails.

"Summoning: Black Dragon." He heard Keiko mumble behind him and after turning around his mouth gaped open,

"You..."

"Sage mode activated

"Sage mode activated." Keiko gave him a small grin from under her now black scaled armor and her sharingan glowing. Her long black hair was even longer as it blew in the wind the queen of dragons standing proudly behind her.

"You may actually be worthy to fight after all." A deep voice echoed behind them. Madara stood tall on the cliff with excitement gleaming in his eyes and a confident smirk.