Connection

We didn't get far before Naruto and Sai started to argue

We didn't get far before Naruto and Sai started to argue.  I decided to ignore it until I hear a comment from the pale shinobi,

"I'm glad i'm nothing like Sasuke.  He is no better than a traitor."

Within an instant I whipped around and flashed between the two shinobi.  Holding Naruto's punch with one hand and my sharingan glowing towards Sai.  He stumbled back at the coldness of my eyes.  Letting go of Naruto's fist I flashed him a glare as well making him shuffle backwards as well in surprise.

"Keiko-sensei?"  Sakura nervously spoke up.

"What did I say about getting along Naruto?  Have Kakashi and I taught you nothing about teamwork?  If you care so much about getting Sasuke back I suggest you put your grudges aside and work with whoever you need to."  The blonde shinobi hung his head in shame.  I knew those words would hurt him but he needs to realize that his emotions can't get in the way of the mission.

"AND you."  I whipped my head around to Sai with my sharingan still glowing, "If you aren't going to help or be willing to work with the group I will send you home regardless what you were ordered to do."  I barked down at him, who was still a little shaky from my aggressiveness.  "Yamato and I are plenty enough to help and are only complying to the higher ups orders by having you here."  I got up in his face.  "Say another word about my brother and I will not hesitate to put an end to you."  I whispered sadistically in his ear.  Usually I don't blow my top, however with Tenzo popping up out of nowhere and worrying about what will happen to Sasuke is enough for me to worry about.  I took a step back and put my hands on my hips.

"I would hate to waste any more time on us getting along.  But I am more than willing to sit in a circle so we can all talk about our feelings and feel better."  I sighed sarcastically.  I could feel Tenzo's eyes staring at me.

"Sai I would like you to forgive Naruto.  He is just worried about Sasuke is all.  I hope you'll understand."  Sakura suddenly spoke up with a fake smile spread across her face.

"Ah, no worries."  Sai returned the fake smile but without a moments notice she sucker punched Sai right across the face.  I could say I did not see that coming and judging by Naruto and Tenzo's facial expressions,

  I could say I did not see that coming and judging by Naruto and Tenzo's facial expressions,