Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Nightfall came quickly for team 7 as they mentally prepared to deal with the enemy at hand. The purple wings of Sasuke's Susanoo slowly uncovered the four of them as they all stood at ready. Keiko finally seemed adjusted with at least seeing in the general area of a person, and with her sharingan activated it was like her senses were heightened even though her eyesight didn't necessarily improve. Kakashi's eyes immediately sighted an almost unconscious Obito still overtook by the black Zetsu.

"Let's go!" Naruto exclaimed and sped towards Madara with Sasuke right next to him. Sakura, Kakashi, and Keiko took a roundabout direction towards Madara and the remaining Hokage took the back way towards him when suddenly blood splattered against the earth.

"Wh-why?" Madara hacked with blood dribbling down his chin with a sickening looking black Zetsu behind him with his hand through his chest.

"This tree is meant to revive my mother." The black blob slowly transferred from Obito's body to Madara's.

"Mother?" Keiko felt her heartbeat quicken. The shocked team and Hokage surrounding them looked at each other in worry.

"The true heir to this planet. She is the ruler but was unjustly sealed away, by her own sons." The black Zetsu growled with a strange smile. "Surely you've heard of the Sage Six Paths? Well he had a brother as well to keep watch over their disgusting work against their own kin." He spat while a faint glow emitted from Madara's Rinne Sharingan that was emerged on his forehead. The group of shinobi took a look around at the tree before them, the bodies wrapped like cocoons within the bark of the branches.

"The true meaning of this tree is to harvest chakra to provide for my dear mother, and you played it out perfectly. Thank you Madara." The voice hissed eerily, making team 7 bristle in disapproval.

"But the tablet-" Madara choked out in shock as the reality hit him.

"Who do you think wrote the tablet? I've been around for hundreds of years." Black Zetsu spoke with finality as the bright light emitting from the sharingan suddenly reacted with the flower on top of the 'tree' and a tall pale figure appeared. Her regal appearance would be enough to make anyone quiver in anxiousness, her extremely long silver hair swirled around in the wind as she levitated off the ground. At first glance, one would describe her as a goddess. Her lavender eyes strained as she used her Byakugan at the shinobi, but she also bore a rinne sharingan on her forehead.

  Her lavender eyes strained as she used her Byakugan at the shinobi, but she also bore a rinne sharingan on her forehead

Madara laid unmoving on the ground, not that any of the shinobi were paying attention to him. The biggest task at hand was to take down the extremely powerful foe before them.

"Mother these shinobi wish to get rid of you. It would be best to fight them on your own ground." Black Zetsu slithered under her robe and hissed. The woman glowered at the team beneath her and scoffed and suddenly her hair shot out towards Naruto and Sasuke, wrapping around them tightly as she looked at them fondly.

"Hagoromo...Hamura..." She whispered at them making everyone's eyes widen.

"I-I think you're mistaken miss.." Naruto nervously started when her fond eyes suddenly glared down at them and she threw them away from her, making the rest of team 7 stop them from flying across the clearing. Then the scenery surrounding them changed to a heat blasting magma covered dimension. Bubbles of molten lava popped loudly with flying pieces of searing hot chunks of ash and rock. Sasuke quickly activated his Susanoo and Naruto levitated thanks to his power from Hagoromo.

Kakashi held an unconscious Obito under his arm and stood on a black orb platform thanks to Naruto as well as Sakura. Keiko stayed in the Susanoo with Sasuke who thought she would be safer next to him and could lend advice.

"Why do you keep hurting me?" The woman looked hurt as she stared at Naruto and Sasuke still.

"Is she referring to her sons sealing her away?" Sakura looked up at Keiko who watched the woman intently.

"It seems so." She responded coolly. "Considering that she's been around for much longer that any of us, she will know how to deal with big flashy jutsu that you have, especially if her son is the Sage of Six Paths." Her calm demeanor eased the three students and allowed them to think more clearly. "You'll have to outsmart her or force her into a corner." She concluded with a small hiss of pain from her sore side.

Kakashi cast a worried look towards his team but knew he was in no position to do anything, but that was the truth that was the hardest to accept. He wanted so badly to lend a hand for the young teenagers, provide them some sort of cover. He also wanted to be able to protect his wife, she had suffered so much physical trauma in such a short time.

"I'm going to stay with Kakashi and Sakura, I'll activate my Susanoo and keep them and Obito from harm's way so you don't have to worry about us and it's good for you to have all of your orbs Naruto." Keiko took a deep breath, thankful for the time she had to almost regain all of her chakra thanks to Sakura's, as Sai would put it, mud food pills.

"Keiko your eyes.. Can they handle it?" Kakashi asked while meeting her soft gaze, her eyes already looking cloudy even with her sharingan.

"It'll be okay Kakashi." She closed her eyes for a moment and when she reopened them, the familiar red flower greeted team 7 and not a moment later she had her Susanoo fully activated with wings ang armor. The grey chakra Susanoo reached out and gently scooped up Sakura and Kakashi that was holding Obito still and allowed them to stand next to her. Sasuke frowned at her decision but he couldn't focus on that. He in turn stood ready on the black platform of Naruto's orb in order to have better access to actually seal Kaguya.

"Let's do this teme." Naruto grinned while still glowing brightly, even in the heat of the fiery magma surrounding them.

"Yeah." Said the raven haired boy and with that Naruto sped to the right of Kaguya and Sasuke to the left.

"  Said the raven haired boy and with that Naruto sped to the right of Kaguya and Sasuke to the left