A Lazy Day Around Pt. 2

Cheryl's POV -

We watched all the three movies of Toy Story, and that resulted in skipping lunch.

No one of us were that hungry as we all had gotten up late in the morning, but Niall still ate some chips he had stored for himself.

That boy can eat.

"Now what?" Harry asked, as the finishing credits of the third movie rolled on screen.

"Cheryl will decide." Zayn said, turning towards me.

"Uhm..." I still don't know what else we can do by staying in the house.

"Well, there's the pool outside, trampoline, we have this games here..." Louis started listing.

"Wait, wait, there's a trampoline?" I asked, excitedly.

"Yeah, it's in the backyard..." I didn't let Zayn finished. 

I skipped towards the backyard to see a big trampoline set up to one side.

I lifted myself onto it and started off with some simple jumps and then attempted a somersault. I landed it perfectly and decided to try a back somersault and that went well as well.

At my parents house, we had a small trampoline in our backyard. It was one of the gifts one of our Aunts gifted me and Reggie. We both used to spend our time on the trampoline. The orphanage didn’t had any. But what anything good did that orphanage had?

I was pretty surprised that I still know this tricks.

I added in turns before I landed to make the somersaults more complicated. I don't know why I found it so easy, I was just able to do it. I started doing some tumbling as well.

"Cheryl! Be careful!" Liam shouted from inside.

"I always am!" I also shouted in reply.

Once I mastered all of my tricks on the trampoline I took them onto land. I first tried a back somersault which took a bit more practise than it did on the trampoline and then added it into some tumbling.

"Where did you learn that?" Louis asked, coming outside.

"Back at my parents'. One of our Aunt had gifted me and Reggie a trampoline like this." I said simply.

He looked impressed and sat down next to me on the grass.

"You miss him everyday, don't you?" He asked me, after a minute silence.

I just nodded in return.

"I can understand." He sighed. "You know, I've 4 sisters myself. I love them from the bottom of my heart. As I don't get to see them, I miss them a lot."

I lay my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Wherever Reggie will be, you should know if he gets a chance he will surely come here. A brother's love for his sister never dies." He simply stated.

I didn't thought Louis can get so serious at times.

His words touched my heart. I can always hope to meet Reggie some time in the future.

"Let's go inisde. Or the boys would think that I'm holding you out here to spend more time with you." He joked, grabbing my hand, and pulling me towards the house.

Is he bipolar or something?

"Guys, she is so good on the trampoline." Louis started, as we entered the living room. "You should have seen her. She was doing all those hard tricks without any confusion or hard work."