Hui-24k

Y/n

I sit on my bed contemplating life. Why? I accidentally told my best friend that I like this dude in our chemistry class and she has a big mouth. The worst part is she has connections and actually likes talking to people.

My alarm blares and I silence it because I'm already up but not ready to go to school. "Y/N ARE YOU UP?!" My mom yells from downstairs. "YES!" I get up and get dressed for my funeral. I even take the time to do my makeup which isn't the usual but I want to look good when I die today.

"Why are you wearing all black? Are you goth now?" My ignorant brother laughs like it's a joke. "I'm just dressing for the occasion." I take an apple and walk out the door.

I arrive at school severely anxious knowing that my best friend told the entire school. As I walk inside everyone stares at me as I go to my locker . I shrug it off because I expected that. "Hey Y/n." I look and see my best friend as she leans on the locker. "What have you been up to Lisa?"

She giggles and shrugs. "Matchmaking my dear best friend." I sigh because she's lowkey ruining my life. "That's nice Lisa but don't you think you should consult me about it first?" She shakes her head. "No, I thought you telling me who you liked was an invitation to do so. It's the guy who took my spot as your lab partner in chemistry right?" I squeeze my eyes shut at her question.

The bell rings signaling it's time for me to die. We walk to the chemistry classroom and sit at my lab table. Hui isn't here yet so I'm slightly happy. I sit there and open up my textbook. "Can we share books today, I forgot mine at home?" I almost fall out my chair at the sound of his voice.

"Y-yeah sure you can! No problemo whey!" I push the book in the middle of the both of us and he smiles. "Why are you dressed in all black?" My brain stutters and I can't form words. "You look really pretty Y/n, it suits you." I just about pass out at the words streaming out his mouth and beating against my eardrums.

" I just about pass out at the words streaming out his mouth and beating against my eardrums

"Really? Oh thanks ...I got dressed up for a funeral." He looks at me shocked and places his hand on mine.

" He looks at me shocked and places his hand on mine

"I'm so sorry to hear that. Who died?" I sit there just about to dig my grave when the words just spill out. "My own." He smiles and laughs in amusement. "Y/n you can't die, I haven't told you my secret yet." He scoots his chair closer to mine and leans in really close to my ear.

"I like you too." He whispers into my ears and lights my soul on fire.

" He whispers into my ears and lights my soul on fire

"Oh that's nice to know." I'm just glad he can't tell I'm blushing. "Great so can I kiss you?"

I smile and let him do his thing

I smile and let him do his thing. "Yah! No PDA in my class!" He pulls away and smiles at me. He pulls my hand and places it on his heart.

 He pulls my hand and places it on his heart

"You feel that? It only beats for you."

Ajjjfghfsvvh!

*************************************
A/N
So yeah I know Hui left 24k but do I care no because I want to reminisce on the past. So enjoy this cuz I have more to come 💕