Suga

Part 2~

Y/n

Yoongi has been acting really weird since we've been in Florida. He's been touchy and doesn't seem to want to go home. "Hey babe we've been at this beach house since last month ...not complaining but uh, when are we going home?" He simply shrugs. "Don't you like it here?" I sigh knowing he's never going to give me a clear answer.

"Look Yoongi my parents are worried I'm not coming back and they have a whole party planned...I have to go home." I see his face go blank and then regretful. "Baby we can't go home...that party is..." I raise an eyebrow for him to continue. "It's for our engagement. My parents want to merge with your parents and that's the "peaceful way" to do it."

My heart breaks almost instantly, not because of the reason itself but the fact he doesn't want it to happen. "S-so you don't want to marry me?" He doesn't say anything but keeps his eyes closed and turns away. I nod and wipe the tears that start to fall. "Well I can't stay here with someone who doesn't see a future with me. I'll go pack my stuff...don't worry I won't burden you any longer."

I turn and walk away to the room I was sleeping in and start to gather my things, trying not to cry anymore but it doesn't work. Within moments I'm full on balling my eyes out and can't stop.

His POV

I hear the sounds of my girlfriend sobbing coming from her room. My heart aches knowing I'm the one who made her cry. Honestly I do want to marry her, just not on my parents terms. They only want her for political advancement and to gain allies. They're ruthless and don't care about the people the hurt in the process of getting to the top.

I sigh and go towards Y/n's room, knocking before going in. "What do you want now, huh? Is it not enough for you to say you don't want to marry me?! I h—" I put my hands on her shoulders and look into her eyes. "Baby, Y/n listen to me. I do want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you, it's just I don't want to do it on my parents terms. They don't want us together because I love you...they want to use you to gain more power and money. Please don't leave me...I-I love you."

When she doesn't respond I lean down and connect our lips in a desperate kiss. She responds, kissing me back in the same desperation, neither of us wanting to let go of each other. "I love you." We say at the same time.

Later that day~

We lay together cuddled up looking at the stars on the beach. "Yoongi...we should just get married tonight." I look at her to see her eyes sparkling just like the stars above. "Let's do it."

Y/n

A week later we return home from our vacation and I'm feeling anxious. Yoongi and I got married under the stars...unbeknownst to our parents. "What are we going to tell them?" Yoongi shrugs. "Nothing, they don't even know we're coming home. They'll find out in due time."

He sees my face and changes his mind

He sees my face and changes his mind. "Alright we'll let them know at this party they have planned." I kiss his cheek and smile. "And since you're the husband, you'll be the one to tell them."

"Fine

"Fine...I better be rewarded for my bravery later on."

A/n
Aye your girl got her degree! I'm official guys!!! I've been so busy this week with work, the graduation, and my party that I forgot to publish this. The actual funny part is the third part, the party scene. I just didn't want this to be too long you know?

I'll grace you guys with my pictures so you can see how lit it was💕

You're welcome 💗

You're welcome 💗. I'll definitely be updating more often since I'm no longer in school ✨💕💕💕