Idol High 3

A/n : Hey lovelies so thank you for the feedback I read every comment. It's not the quarantine talking but I do really miss writing so here's Part 3. It's kinda hard to write out your dreams without making it really long but I'm making it work or do you like long? Idk let's get back to the story.

Mina~

"Emergency FaceTime you guys omg I don't know what to do!" I have all of my friends looking back at me floating across the screen on Group FaceTime. "You think you have a problem? Well I'm not sure if Mark likes me or not! He's been really nice but he's not leaving me any clues!" "Well we'll talk about that in a moment Kayla, let Mina state her emergency."

"Okay so Jackson said we've been going on dates this whole time and I'm not entirely sure what that means. Am I not allowed to worry about if Lucas or Minghao likes me? Like you know I'm not sure if Jackson actually like likes me. I'm confused about what I should do!" Anasage is the first to answer.

"Well it sounds like he likes you, I mean you two are together a lot. It's the end of the first quarter and we'll be starting our internships or trainee positions so just see how it goes. Maybe he doesn't and another guy does...whatever happens, happens." I sigh knowing she's right. She's always the voice of reason. "Okay I just won't stress about it. I think I'll just wait and see what happens...who knows. But Lucas never speaks to me unless YangYang or Hendery is around. Otherwise he ignores my existence. Minghao is teaching me how to dance better but..."

"Jackson." They all say in unison. "Yeah...Jackson." BamBam pops his head in my room. "What about Jackson?" My friends all roll their eyes. "BamBam I'm having a private conversation with my friends. Why are you barging in my room?" He rolls his eyes. "Look I've been knocking for 5 minutes. Jackson is here to come get you or something and I've been calling your name."

"Is he outside the door or the front door?" He smirks and I groan

"Is he outside the door or the front door?" He smirks and I groan. My friends all wave before hanging up. "He's in the living room isn't he?" BamBam nods and I sigh. "Did he hear anything?" He shrugs mischievously. "Maybe, maybe not. Whatever happens ...happens." Sometimes I can't stand BamBam. "Whatever I'll be out in a second." He gives a thumbs up before closing my door.

I grab my pillow and scream into it before walking out my room to see Jackson on his phone. I notice he has his AirPods in and I wave my hand in front of his face. He jumps slightly and looks up smiling at me. "Hey you look nice Mina." I smile nervously because I'm worried he heard me earlier. "Thanks but I had this on this morning when we walked to class together."

"Yeah but you always look nice." If I was a mere few shades lighter you could probably tell I was blushing but I'm glad he can't. "Oh well thank you. I hope I didn't keep you waiting long, I wasn't aware you were...here." He shrugs his shoulders. "I wasn't waiting long, I did show up unannounced so it's my fault. I wanted to see you."

"Y-you did?" He nods taking his AirPods out and back into their case. "There's a party that's going on and they said I could take a plus one." I look down at my outfit and I'm sure it's not party appropriate. "I'm not really dressed for a party..." He grabs my hand. "You look fine, come on let's go." We walk out the front door and run into the WayV gang. "Hey Mina, do you mind if I have them over? I promise to clean up after them!"