IF EP3

A/n: I feel the love for this series and I appreciate it. I'm curious though what's you guys otp? Some people are saying #Jina should be a thing but there are some ships for Mina and BamBam...which I'm not sure what that would be called. Maybe Bamina or MinBam? Hmm interesting idk but let the vacay begin!

Sakura

So is this your first family vacation?

"No, we've gone to the States a few times and to Jeju Island during the summertime. This is the first big family vacation though which is pretty cool."

Some viewers have some questions for you, do you mind?

I shrug. "Well if they have questions, I have answers."

Are you sure you're 8? You're really mature. So first question, 'If you could choose your favorite parent who would it be and why?'"

"You're kidding right? Well if I had to choose probably mommy although BaBa will buy me more things. She spends the most time with me, we have girl days with Heidi and get our hair done, our nails, and go do karaoke. BaBa does Just Dance with me and sometimes let's me watch his dance practice. Mommy just has more time so I guess that's why."

Hmmm interesting, next question, 'Who is your favorite uncle and if you could spend the day with one who would it be.'"

"That's a long question but that's easy to answer. Uncle Jinyoung is my favorite and I'd spend the day with him or Uncle Youngjae. Uncle Youngjae is teaching me singing techniques and music production so I'd like to do that. Uncle Yugyeom is always hanging out with me so I'll spend time with the others."

Who's your best friend?

"Well Ryu but he's my brother. Other than him probably Hani, we get along better now because she has to be a big sister now."

Okay last one, favorite Got7 song?

"That's a hard question...but I like a few. My top favorite songs are Miracle, Not By The Moon, Gravity, Moon U, and Girls Girls Girls. BaBa looks funny in Girls Girls Girls, his hair is ugly." I laugh thinking about it.

Ryu

Wow the famous Dragon has graced my presence I'm honored.

"Yeah well my BaBa told me I should talk at least once so...I'm here."

Oh great, well the viewers have questions. The first one is 'Who's your favorite parent?'"

I roll my eyes. "Ugh basic questions, what am I 5? If I must answer this stupid question I'd say my mommy. She's always around and is really fun. She always has art ideas and she includes us in her work projects sometimes which is really cool. BaBa...... is a crackhead. He's crazy honestly, if mommy married Uncle Jinyoung I wouldn't have ended up a crackhead too. Thanks BaBa for making me a crackhead."

...Wow you're a firecracker huh? Well just one more question ...what's your favorite Got7 song?

"......Who is asking this? Ugh I'm going to request dumb questions be filtered so I don't have to answer them. Anyways probably Aura or Hard Carry. I can do the dances really well so I guess I like them. The whole DYE album is pretty mint."

Mint? 80's slang...Mina's child for sure.

Mina

"Mommy are we going to visit the hot springs? I was reading about them." Sakura asks holding up her book about Japan. "Absolutely Sake, we're definitely doing that and Disney too. We went with Uncle Khi last time and it was really fun." Ryu perks up. "Disney Japan?! Wow mommy we get to go there?! Awesome, the Dragon man likes." Heidi stands up putting both her hands in the air. "Panda approves of this message!!" Jackson starts laughing and kisses them all on the head. "Yes it's going to be fun but remember we're going to be on our best behavior...where's Kiyoshi?!" He looks around and I sigh. "Seunie...he's right here." Kiyoshi is hugging my legs hiding behind me.