Giriboy

Sorry for not doing Taemin right now but don't worry he'll be popping up. I just really have been feeling this man lately okay? Him and Yoongi are tied at number one on my bias list sharing the throne so...anyway let's just get on with this🤫.

Y/n

"Get your boy before I do I swear!" My best friend Courtney says rolling her eyes. You see her and my boyfriend don't get along and I just don't know why. "What did he do now might I ask?" She scrunches up her face. "I was trying to talk to Jooyoung and he interrupts telling him he shouldn't bat an eye at me because..." She whispers the rest in my ear.

I shake my head and sigh. This is starting to get out of hand. "On the bright side...Jooyoung and I have the same birthday." She gives me a look.

"What does that have to do with me getting him to talk me again

"What does that have to do with me getting him to talk me again." I shrug. "Well it's coming up so maybe make conversation about it. He's a sweetheart when you get to know him." She rolls her eyes. "Well maybe I would know that if your boyfriend didn't ruin my chances."

Speaking of the devil, he comes all smiles our way.

"Hey baby!" He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead

"Hey baby!" He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. "What have you been up too?" He smirks and shrugs. "Nothing ...oh hey Courtney." She scoffs before walking off. "What's her problem?" I raise an eyebrow. "You're not as innocent as you're portraying yourself to be. Why don't you and Courtney get along?"

"I don't know there are just some people you can't stand and I'm sorry to say but she's one of those people for me." I sigh. "Can't you at least try to get along with her, for me?" He smiles really big and pulls me closer. "If that'll make my baby happy I'll do it. Just know for now on it's her fault if we don't get along." I grin and peck his lips.

His POV

"Hey Jooyoung, I heard from a bird your birthday is next week. Did you know Y/n has the same birthday?" I look to see Courtney trying to talk to my friend...again. I'm not sure if Y/n is aware but her so called friend is a hoe. She tries to 'talk' to my friend but really she's trying to get to me. She tries it when no one is around and it honestly pisses me off.