IH7

A/n: Well because the tour segment of my dream is pretty boring I've decided to not include it. Will that shorten the part? No not at all. A character introduced last time will be popping up and new characters will be introduced in this part. Enjoy!

Mina~

"Yes I'd like the flowers to all be periwinkle and white. The bridesmaids will all have different bouquets...yes I'll send pictures of what I'm thinking about." I email my planner some pictures. "Okay so I sent them over, after you get a look at it text me if it's doable. Thanks ...no problem bye!" I separate out my wedding plans from realty ads. Jackson comes in with our food smiling. "So how'd it go? Have you made any progress on the flowers?" He hands me my boba tea before joining me sitting down. "Well I'll know after Jisoo gets back to me. So I'm not entirely sure if the school will let us room together after we get married but just in case I've found some reasonable places that are easy commute."

He looks at the listings with interest as he starts eating. "You're on top of things, but baby we can afford bigger places than these. I'm not sure how you feel about this but we could keep a dorm on campus but still have a place of our own for our break time. It would have a yard that Goku could run and have fun in, a bigger kitchen that you can really cook in, a walk in closet for both of our clothes, a master bathroom with that fancy tub you like and a nice roomy shower...are you picturing it?" I snap out of my daze and nod. "You paint a nice word picture...an in home studio, a gym, and a pool! Look at you convincing me to agree to your ideas."

He smiles and holds up a dumpling. "Eat, you've been at this all morning and you have a training session later. You need energy or else Gabby will be harder on you." I let him feed me the dumpling. "Well I hope YangYang won't pop up in my session again. I'm glad they're dating but I like to focus during my sessions." He raises an eyebrow. "How often is he popping up?" He feeds me another dumpling. "Mmmm I train with her twice a week now so pretty much every session. If he pops up today I'm saying something." I sip on my boba tea before eating some fried rice.

"Yeahhhh that's kind of much but that's young love for you. When we started dating we had to set boundaries remember? I would pop up in your choreography practices and you sweetly but firmly told me I was a distraction. Now I just drop you off to practice." I nod understanding what he's saying. "You're right...you really were distracting though! It made me nervous you were watching me." He laughs and pats my head. "Aww why were you nervous?" I shrug. "Well you're obviously a better dancer than me and you know I only do dancing sometimes. Like for Dragon Ball I practiced hours upon hours just to work on hand movements. I'm much better at writing and singing."

"I think you're a great dancer, Minghao really helps you out though. He's a great friend!" I nod as I sip on my boba. "Oh absolutely! He's been a huge help. Yugyeom helps me too...BamBam tries but he is a big distraction because he likes making jokes." Jackson shakes his head. "Of course he does, he's always being silly." BamBam pops his head out his room. "I hear my name being used. Say it to my face!"

 Say it to my face!"