Vernon

A/n

I'm back and badder than ever💖
Did you miss me lovelies? I've been reading a lot and getting mad when people don't update but then realized I haven't been either so🤷🏽‍♀️. Whatever enjoy💕

**************

Y/n

"Jihoon stop I'll pee myself." He's back at it again being a savage and roasting people. "Look at this dude, Emma Watson who? He can't even rap!"

"Please stop I'm dying." We continue roasting random people until he gets a phone call. "Oh Y/n Hansol is coming over so behave yourself. I don't need you embarrassing yourself alright?" I roll my eyes at him. Pfft please, I'm not going to embarrass myself. "Don't roll your eyes, you literally get all weird when he's around."

"Ugh whatever." Not long after the doorbell rings. Jihoon smirks and gets up to answer the door. "What's up Hansol?" They do their handshake and come to the couch where I'm sitting. "Hey Y/n, thanks for letting me come over."

"Yeah no problem

"Yeah no problem...no probzzzzzzzzzz." I laugh awkwardly and Jihoon shakes his head. "Y/n why don't you go make us some ramen, I'm hungry." I shrug and get up. "Whatever."

His POV

"You do know Y/n likes you right?" I raise an eyebrow at my friend. "She does? Well that's too bad. I like her just not like that..." He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "What's that about?" Jihoon shakes his head. "Then don't lead her on, tell her to get over you so she can move on. There are plenty of others that like her."

"Like who, you?" He rolls his head. "You're really dense. No, she's my best friend. People like Namjoon, Jackson, Hoseok, Yungguk, Minho, and Minhyuk." I feel this soft pang in my chest. "Which Minho?" He scoffs. "Does it really matter which one? You don't like her anyways."

Y/n comes back into the room and hands us our ramen. "Oh thank you Y/n."

She stares with a bored expression and heads towards her stairway

She stares with a bored expression and heads towards her stairway. "I suddenly remembered that I'm supposed to go out with some friends...you can let yourselves out." Jihoon shakes his head at me.

Y/n

I go upstairs and crawl in my bed. Why don't you like me? I sigh not feeling like doing anything right now. I pick up my phone and decide to text Hansol.

Y/n😊: Delete my number okay.
                                                 Read 12:05

Hansol: Y/n we can still be friends right? Just because I don't like you doesn't mean we can't stay friends...right?
                                                Read 12:07

Hansol: Did you leave me on read?! Okay it's understandable to be mad, think about it?

Sorry the number you are trying to reach has blocked you.