Luhan

"Why can't you just trust me? I don't understand why you can't just see I love you."

"I do trust you ...it's them I don't trust! They're snakes and I don't want you around them."

Y/n

I wake up to the sounds of the lovely Jung Hoseok. I subconsciously sing along and bob my head to the music. "When will I be able to wake up and not hear another man's voice waking you up?" My husband reaches over me and turns off my alarm. "Well technically my last alarm was Cypher 4 and it only was the beginning." It never got the chance to get to Namjoon because someone shut it off beforehand.

He just smirks to himself satisfied with his behavior. "Have I ever told you that I love you?" I playfully roll my eyes and play along. "Not today." He pulls me closer. "In that case why don't I show you how much I do." He has a glint in his eyes.

"No! We are not doing that, I won't allow it

"No! We are not doing that, I won't allow it. I have things to do today and that is not on the list. Children are not on the list for awhile." I pat his head and get up from the bed and go into the bathroom. "Oh and what do you have planned?" He follows me into the closet as I pick out an outfit.

"Oh Jongin invited me to coffee and then I'm going shopping with Jackson because we haven't hung out in a while s—" "I don't like you hanging out with all these boys Y/n/n and it's very obvious that Jackson likes you!" I scoff because this is what he says every time I want to hang out with my friends. "Well then I'll just stay home."

"Baby don't be like that, you know I like for you to go out and have fun

"Baby don't be like that, you know I like for you to go out and have fun." He wraps his arms around me softly. "Oh really? Is that so? Last time I wanted to go out with my friends you made every excuse in the book to keep me home." He sighs knowing I'm right. "Okay you have a point. You can hang out with them...today." I kiss his cheek excited. "I'll take it, thank you baby!"

"Hey best friend!" Jongin says sitting at our favorite table at Starbucks. "Long time no see!" We hug each other before sitting down. "Aww you already ordered my favorite drink, what do I owe you?" He waves his hand. "Nothing it's my treat. Anyways how have you been? Luhan keeping you captive?" "You know it, still single?" He laughs and points at me. "You know it."