Suga

Part 4~
(Very Short because I've got a surprise brewing)
Y/n

"So you're telling me that our parents are spies and we're soon to be?" My husband nods his head.

"I need a drink

"I need a drink." I rest my face in my hands. "Babe it's not that bad, we get to travel for free and get missions together like in the movies." I sigh and look at him. "Alright well when do we start?"

"Our first mission is to what?!" My parents roll their eyes. "You two are posing as a rich family in Seoul in order to bring down this corrupt politician. You leave in a few hours." I purse my lips. "That's the hardest mission you got?! For your information I was president of drama club and starred in a number of pl—" Yoongi clears his throat.

"We'll prepare to leave immediately. Thank you." He yanks me out the room irritatedly. "Don't make them angry, are you trying to make me look bad?!" He lets out an annoyed breath. "What is up your butt? I was just—" He rolls his eyes. "Whatever let's just get this mission over with Ms.Actress."

"Y/n?! Baby are you okay? Are you crying? Please open the door." I sniff and ignore him. If he wants to be petty he's got another thing coming. Guess who's #pettyQueen numero uno? Me that's who. Min Yoongi you've got another thing coming.