Idol High 2

A/n Sooooo here's part two and hopefully I'll have some feedback on the first part but it's been awhile since I've written anything so please bear with me okay? Okayyyyy let's do this.

Mina~

I unpack my clothes and put them into my drawers and I try to decorate as best I can. A resounding knock echoes through the dorm and I freeze. "Who could that be? Oh what's up man? I didn't know you were on this floor!" BamBam's voice carries and I try to fix myself in the mirror quickly. "Yeah I'm across the hall actually. I'm rooming with Minghao and Lucas."

"Oh for real? I have YangYang and this chick—" "Mina, yeah I've actually come by for her."

"Ohhhhhh I see

"Ohhhhhh I see. MINA JACKSON IS HERE TO SEE YOU!" That boy I tell you is something else! I poke my head out the door of my room and I see the boys staring at me. "Oh hi, do you mind if I change before we go?" Jackson smiles. "Oh no take your time." I search through my closet trying to put a stupid outfit that doesn't make me look completely broke next to him together. I decide on a simple jean jumpsuit and some nice sandals. I fix my bun and reslick my edges that hate gel. (If you can relate you know the struggle!)

"Ooooo look at you, you clean up nice." I just smile because I can see BamBam and I are going to have an interesting relationship. "Thank you BamBam, you look nice too." He chuckles. "Well of course, I wouldn't be Young and Rich BamBam if I couldn't pull off Gucci."

"Shut up BamBam, anyways Mina let's go

"Shut up BamBam, anyways Mina let's go." I wave to the boys as I leave the dorm and follow behind Jackson. He presses for the elevator and we stand there and I don't know about him but my palms are SWEATING! The elevator door opens and Lucas and Hendery walk out. "Oh hey wassup Jackson, who's this?"

 "Oh hey wassup Jackson, who's this?"