Jackson

Y/n

"Y/N!" I hear a faint disturbance in my dream. It repeats itself until I'm awoken from my slumber. "Y/n/n, do I have to offer incentives to get you to wake up?"

 "Y/n/n, do I have to offer incentives to get you to wake up?"

"Boy you have 2.5 seconds to get out my face." Jackson just smiles. "I want to take you out today, don't be a grouch." He kisses my cheek before going to sit on my couch across my bedroom. I sit there now fully awake wondering if I should just go along with this.

Last night Jackson and I confessed our feelings to each other while stargazing on my roof. We never established where that left us because he got a call and had to leave immediately saying he'll come by the next day. Well that's all I can think about and my heart feels like it's going to explode.

I get out of bed and do my morning routine. "You look beautiful with a bare face, don't put on makeup today. Where we're going you don't need it anyway."

"Whatever you say

"Whatever you say...where are we going?" He just smirks. "The beach ...and other places." I hum in response as I grab my bathing suit to change into.

"..."

 "Do you not like it?" Jackson is just staring at me after I change into my one piece at the beach

"Do you not like it?" Jackson is just staring at me after I change into my one piece at the beach. "I-I...it's really nice on you." I smile knowing he's nervous. "Thanks...yah you're it!" I poke him and run off. "Yah!" He chases after me and we go back and forth until I'm worn out.