Vernon

Part 2~

Y/n

6 weeks later ~

I sit across from Minho as we drink our coffee. "So you're over him? Does that mean I have a chance...?" I smile and nod as I sip on my macchiato. "Of course you do, you're the sweetest guy I've ever met."

"Then you wouldn't oppose the thought of being my girlfriend?"

"Minho yes I'll be your girl—" "So this is why you haven't been returning my calls or texts? I just said I didn't like you so you cut me off?!" We turn to see Hansol interrupting my date

"Minho yes I'll be your girl—" "So this is why you haven't been returning my calls or texts? I just said I didn't like you so you cut me off?!" We turn to see Hansol interrupting my date...again. "I blocked you so if you don't mind I'll be leaving with my boyfriend. Excuse us..."

I take Minho's hand and walk out of the small café. "Sorry about him, he can't take being rejected well." He chuckles a bit. "It seems like he likes you to me." "Well I have you so I don't care about him." He opens my car door for me before opening his own as we get in the car.

"So do you just want to go back to my house and watch movies?" I nod happily knowing that Hansol doesn't know where he lives.

🌺

His POV

She runs off with her "boyfriend" out of the café. They aren't really dating, she's just trying to piss me off and it's working. I like Y/n...I just didn't want the entire world to know or her. I'm still figuring out my feelings but she goes and acts out like this.

I see them get into his car and I sigh. I guess I must really like her because it hurts to see her with someone else. I walk back to my car and drive back home.
🌙

"So you do like her? I knew it but you're too late man, Minho snatched her up. She likes nice guys now." I furrow my eyebrows. "What? I'm a nice guy...I think." Jihoon sips his tea. "That just shows you're not, if you were you'd know." I sigh feeling defeated. "I might as well give up on her and move on." Jihoon smirks. "Or make her think you have. Just get a pretend girlfriend to make her jealous."

Yeah...that could work. Y/f/n is in town so maybe I'll hit her up.

To be continued...