Gray Prt2

A/n
So I like to laugh so this is supposed to be a fun series and not sad at all. Everything said is in good humor and not to be taken seriously. Okay? Okay. Enjoy lovelies💗.

Y/n

2 weeks later~

So Yoongi has been keeping me hostage for the past week or so, I don't know how many days I've been here. I'm not stressing because my baby will come and save the day. "Y/n just give up already he's dead." Hosick rolls his eyes at me. "Shut up J-Nope because my man is coming to save me."

"Roll your eyes again and I'll make sure my baby carved them out

"Roll your eyes again and I'll make sure my baby carved them out." I say clapping every word. "Enough, you two bicker like cats and dogs. Y/n is a lady so treat her like one." Taemin says crossing his arms. "You weren't saying that when you shot a dart in her leg two weeks ago."

"Wait what?!" My eye twitches and they both gulp

"Wait what?!" My eye twitches and they both gulp. "You both better get out my presence before I put a hurt on you." Hosick runs out the room leaving Taemin not far behind him. "You make grown men cower and little boys weep." Yoongi comes into the room. "Your point?"

He stares at me with an unreadable expression. "I want you to join my mafia as second in command." I scoff. "And why would I do that? That would be betraying my boyfriend and myself." His face turns cold. "You'd do it to save your life." "No that's my job." I look at the door to see Seonghwa smiling at me. "What's up baby?" Before Yoongi can move Seonghwa shoots him in the foot.

I run over to him before Yoongi pulls out his gun. "I don't know how you got in here but you're not leaving." Seonghwa chuckles pushing me behind him. "Oh I think I am. You're surrounded and that stunt you pulled to frame me didn't work like you thought." Yoongi's face falls. "What are you saying?"

"Before you say someone is dead, make sure you killed them first." Namjoon walks through the door slightly limping. All the color from Yoongi's face drains away. "Yeah did you miss me? It was nice for you to play pretend for 2 weeks but it's time for the big boys to take charge again. Take your girl and leave, I'll take care of him.

"What took you so long? I was stuck with idiots for two weeks."

"I came and rescued you didn't I?" I purse my lips pouting slightly

"I came and rescued you didn't I?" I purse my lips pouting slightly. "Come on baby, you just don't know how hard it was to convince Simon to let me off the hook. I had to prove that dude was alive and I wasn't the one who tried to kill him." "Well I'm glad you did..." We sit in silence for awhile until he breaks it.

"I love you." I smile to myself until I can't hold it back. "I love you too Seonghwa. You don't know what it's like to be sexually harassed everyday for two weeks." His eyes go big. "What?! Who did it? I'll—" "You'll let it go and actually spend time with me." He runs a hand through his hair. "Fine...anything you want baby. I've missed you so much and I can't loose you." We hold hands all the way home.

A/n

See not sad💖. Anyway I think The Rose needs some spotlight. Let's vote on which member although I'm biased....*cough cough* Jaehyeong💗💗💗💗💖💕💗

Sammy

Jaehyeong

Hajoon

Dojoon