Yoongi

A/n
Okay so I'm working on a Vernon series but I just got this idea that best fits Yoongi so enjoy. This isn't related to the other series.

🐝

Y/n

"That'll be $9.99." I hand the cashier a $10 bill and take my snacks in the plastic bag. "Have a nice day." I nod walking out of the store and head to my apartment that I share with my boyfriend. It's cold outside so I wrap my jacket up tighter.

"Yoongi I got those gummies you like..." I knock on his studio door receiving no response. I peek inside to see him with his headphones on, meaning he can't hear me. I close the door back and head to our shared bedroom. I settle in and place my snacks next to me on the bed.

I take out my songbook and start writing the song that I've been working on for Yoongi and I. "On our way to the sky, we're going to look down on tonight. When we die you and I, two heartbreak soldiers. When you lay—"

"Hey what're you doing?" I quickly close my songbook looking up to see Yoongi leaning on the doorframe. "Nothing...I got you those gummies you like."

"Seriously you've been writing in that book and not sharing what's inside

"Seriously you've been writing in that book and not sharing what's inside. I share all of my songs with you even when I don't want to. What are you hiding?" I sigh knowing I can't keep a secret from him. "I'm writing a song...I didn't want to share because it's a duet."

He walks over to the bed and snatches my songbook from me. I don't protest and let him read my unfinished song. He looks up at me with a smirk on his face. "Sing me the chorus." I sit up a little. "Live or Die, yah, live or die. Got you and I, got you tonight. Live or die, yah, live or die. Got you and I, got you tonight."

"I like it, especially when you sing it. Let's go and see what we can whip up in the studio." He drags me down the hall to his studio.

*play the song*

"Wow Y/n wrote that? I like it." Yoongi just finished playing the song for the boys. "Noona can we do a song together?" Jungkook asks laying his head on my lap. "I don't see why n—" Yoongi interupts before I can answer fully. "Hell no! She's my girlfriend. You want to do a song get your own girlfriend." Yoongi pushes his head off my lap and replaces it with his own.

🐝
A/n

So this is based off of Noah Cyrus's new song with her beau. I love it and have been listening to it on repeat. I'm also opening requests, you know what's up. 💕