Suga

Y/n

Being a Freshman in college has it's challenges. You're on your own and that's a blessing and a curse. More freedom to do whatever you want because you are now a young adult. It sucks! "Come on Y/n, we have to get to Biolab because we've been late for the past week because of your Starbucks runs!" I race behind my best friend Jasmine when I run into something or should I say someone. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah if your drink was apart of the design on my shirt we'd be Gucci

"Yeah if your drink was apart of the design on my shirt we'd be Gucci." I sigh because my friend is far gone on her way to class. "Look I'm really sorry, but I have to get to class. Here let me give you my number so I can cashapp you the money." I put my number in his phone quickly and text myself. "Okay now I really got to go!"

"Girl where were you! I covered for you but the professor is getting tired of us." I sigh because my $5.45 drink is on that hot guy's shirt.

"I bumped into someone and spilt my drink on him

"I bumped into someone and spilt my drink on him. He was really cute too." She raises an eyebrow. "Did you exchange numbers?" I nod and pretend like I'm paying attention to the assignment at hand. "Well then at least it was worth it."

Later that day~

Starbucks Bae♥️🥰: Hey so where's my money for my shirt?👀

I look and see that that dude texted me. I check my account to make sure I can cover this expense.

Y/n♥️😍: Hey I'm sorry again! How much do I owe you?

I wait as I see he's typing something.

Starbucks Bae♥️🥰: How about you let me take you on a date and call it even😏?

I shrug because I see no harm in saying yes. He is pretty fine.

Y/n♥️😍: Sure, what time?

Starbucks Bae♥️🥰: Meet me at the Starbucks on campus tomorrow @4

Y/n♥️😍: Okay sounds good.

🥀

"Girl what are you going to wear? You want to look better than what you do for class."

"Honestly that's a given on account I don't try to impress anyone in class

"Honestly that's a given on account I don't try to impress anyone in class." I put on something cute and tell Jasmine I have to go. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

I arrive at the Starbucks with some time to spare and see the guy wave me over to a table. "You look beautiful, here let me get that for you." He pulls out my chair and pushes it in for me once I sit down. "I hope you don't mind I ordered for you already." I look in front of me to see the same drink I spilt on him just yesterday. "Oh you didn't have to, I should've paid for the drinks." He shakes his head. "A beautiful lady like you deserves the world and more. I'm Yoongi by the way." "Y/n, so Yoongi what do you major in?"

"Music Production and Business. What about you? You look like an Art major." I sip my drink. "Oh I'm a double major, Art and Musical Therapy." He nods in amazement. "Wow not only are you cute but intelligent too. I like a girl who can be both." We talk for hours about school and life until we hear my stomach growl.

"You're so cute, come on let's go to my house

"You're so cute, come on let's go to my house. I'll cook you up something."

He didn't have to tell me twice 👀

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
A/n

What's up lovelies?? Did you miss me? I had a little hiatus because work and school is just annoying but I'm back with the meme imagines. No one writes quite like me and there's no shade. I haven't read anything by anyone lately so this was fresh off the dome. Comment and I might respond but I'll definitely update again mighty soon. Maybe some mafia ending to this or something. I do have some series to finish so that's coming up. Let's make 2019 the year this book gets wild with views!!! Like can I get 1 milli??? Perhaps with your help. Also vote and support me and tell your friends to expand the fandom. Alright let's do this🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

👌🏾✌🏾👋🏾