Cernin & Aldar

2941 September 10 (Attack on Dol Guldur)

Dol Guldur, also known as Amon Lanc (Bald Hill), an old stronghold fortress was established in the year 1000 and it was the capital of Oropher's Silvan Elves. After that, followed the return of the Dark Lord Sauron in Middle-earth. Sauron disguised himself as the Necromancer of Dol Guldur, just like a mortal man. After Sauron took over command of Amon Lanc, the Silvan Elves were defeated. Thranduil, son of Oropher, led his people in Mirkwood, and Dol Guldur became a ruin.

Years before the White Council, discovered who the Necromancer of Dol Guldur was, and planned the attack. The Necromancer of Dol Guldur was in search of the one ring and the last one of his bloodline. He was roaming around Dol Guldur and had slowly plotted to raise an army. After the council of the Wise had investigated and concluded that there was a possibility that the Necromancer was not other than Sauron itself. The Necromancer urged to increase his power.

Call it luck or faith, the ring of power did not find its master. Gollum, also known as Sméagol, had a part to play in this. As the ring of power was found and held by him. However, the Necromancer crossed paths with Aldar in Mirkwood. Aldar (Ethir's father) perceived the secret that he was the last of Sauron's bloodline. An alliance was formed and Aldar rose as the leader of the troops of Orcs. There was close to Dol Guldur, and there a new power was created. Aldar, was not only the leader, though he was a mastermind. Deadly Poisons and strange portions were also created by him. Aldar was soon called the chemist-wizard. He met the Necromancer only twice. Without the ring, the blood connection was meaningless. Though still, Aldar led in the name of Sauron. His troops would always defend the borders of Dol Guldur against the army of Mirkwood.

Driven by his insatiable need for power, Aldar, the most ruthless leader, plotted to seize the Mirkwood crown. But blood lust and torture have left him on the brink of madness until he found Cernin, the key to his defeat. He captured the unique she-elf's attention, intending to offer up her place and statue in exchange for being with him, yet Cernin soothed his tormented mind and awakened within him emotions Aldar believed he could no longer experience.

Growing up in Lothlórien, Cernin was trained as Silvan Marchwarden. Sister of Haldir, Orophin, and Rúmil. Best friend and personal guard of the Queen of Mirkwood. The Silvan herself, yearned for a better life, filled with adventures and the urge to travel. After meeting with the Queen of Mirkwood she found her savior. A Queen, who never settled in Mirkwood and traveled around Middle Earth. Even when the times were dark, and they were under attack, the Queen and her guards traveled (if needed.)