Anyone

chapter 1:

You had yelled at your younger brother to go downstairs and have breakfast three times already, and the brat didn't come down.

"Bambam, we're going to be late!" you shouted at the bottom of the stairs.

"good morning daughter!" your father smiled and passed you while he drank his coffee.

You and your brother ran out so you didn't miss the bus. but unfortunately Bambam had taken too long to wear his uniform and now you two had to walk to school.

"Aish, I'm late for math class." You folded your arms.

"Stop complaining!"

You slapped him in the head.

"You're huge but you not two, i can beat you down boy"

you and your brother fought a lot, but you loved each other, your family was very close together since your mother died of cancer when you were 15 years old.

now you were graduating, you were 18, you were choosing course options to do in college.

honestly you aren't good at anything, unless in arts and history, so your dream was to enter the Seoul arts academy.

you were a little clumsy and lived with  your art materials pacing from side to side, hadn't many friends, in fact only hoseok, hobi as you liked to call, only he walked with you.

he was a bit popular because he played football with the boys at school, in total there were 7, the most popular, they were BTS team.

but you didn't talk to any of them, just hobi.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

that same day hoseok, jimin, and jungkook were panting lying in the sun after a long workout for the finals of the football championship.

"Man, the coach mr. woon will kill us!" Jungkook said out of breath.

"for sure!" jimin agreed.

"At least I don't need to go to the gym after this" hoseok said laughing, but giving up as soon as his ribs began to hurt. "aish!"

the boys went straight to the locker room to take a shower and get ready for the first class of the year.

"Did you see that Irene is single now?" Jin said as he opened the closet to get his clothes.

"Of course I saw, I saw the foot in jungkook's ass too!" jimin said laughing along with the other boys.

Jungkook closed the locker tightly and smiled wryly.

"Ha-ha! The loss is hers, if she thinks a summer-time idiot is better than me ... I can't do anything!"

jungkook wore nothing but a towel in the locker room, as did all the boys there.

"she is the most popular girl, what happens now is that your popularity is shaken" namjoon said.

"I don't care"

"But the soccer team care, everyone here is popular, all the girls want to date or just fuck with us!" namjoon said with a grin on his side.

"Anyone can be popular nowadays" Jungkook said wearing his school uniform.

"HÁ! I doubt it!" jimin said. "you speak as if it were easy for a girl to become popular in this school that is ruled by irene and her copies"

"You doubt me? Just pick any nerd that in 6 weeks I turn her into the prom queen!"

Jungkook smiled, he knew that to be famous in this school was to just date the right guys, wear the right clothes, go to certain places and behave like a girl in heat who wants to sleep with anyone ...

nothing against, it was just the rules of being popular here.

"ok, me and V we will pick a girl and you have to make her get popular up to the prom, and she has to turn to the prom queen if not ..." jimin said excitedly.

"if not?"

"if not, you're going to have to go up on the graduation stage on the day of the diplomas, naked!" v completed.

"deal!" jungkook hands shake of the two.

"This is going to be fun" suga says after watching the whole scene.

coming out of the locker room the boys received glances from girls desperate for attention.

without understanding they saw a strange movement in the hallway of the school and approached the bulletin board to see what it was, as soon as they got close the crowd opened to them as if they were sharks in a tank.

"Looks like your girlfriend attacked again!" suga smiles bitterly.

"ex-girlfriend" jungkook corrected. he looked at the list that was hanging on the bulletin board, it seemed to be a list telling secrets of the nerd girls from school, the old bullying of irene.

jungkook looked at one name on the list and turned to hoseok, he knew you two were walking together, he didn't know how or why, but he knew hoseok cared about you.

Hobi's face was serious, he knew of your secret but now the whole school knew it.

"moon yoong:has a huge crush on suga, rumors that she has a book with some secret photos of him."

hoseok hurried to get out of there and go look for you, he knew you would probably be hiding in the art studio, being sad or angry. but right at the time you stumbled down the hall and everyone looked at you laughing.

"I think we have a winner!" V spoke and jimin agreed.

"No, no, hoseok hyung is her friend." jungkook went into despair.

"You said anyone" namjoon reminded him.

"I hate you"

"you love Me" namjoon smiled.

"moon young, I think you can be a strong candidate to win a last year of popularity!" jimin said squeezing the maknae's shoulder.