Pool party

Chapter 16:

The school was starting to prepare for the prom. Little by little people were arranging their pairs and choosing their clothes.

While you ... You were concentrating on passing on school, your grades had dropped a bit since you started walking with bts, so you'd spent the week stuck at home studying.

You walked in the hallways and everyone greeted you, the girls wore clothes similar to yours and all the boys wanted you. Somehow that didn't look so cool anymore, it was all so ... Artificial.

You had tried all week to talk to jungkook but he was busy with the finals of the football championship.

You would only see each other at the yoongi's pool party. The boys had won the finals and they were celebrating. It was almost forbidden to miss this party.

Finally a rest.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*¨*

You decided to wear simple clothes to go to the party.

the day was hot and sunny, the weather was perfect for a pool party

the day was hot and sunny, the weather was perfect for a pool party. the whole college would be in yoongi's house, after all bts was the most popular group.

you had promised your father you would return to good grades and you kept the promise. the test week had passed successfully.

and you still hadn't seen jungkook.

I'll kill this boy

[Yoongi's house]

you met the bts boys at the pool and greeted them, hoseok hugged you tight

"I was already beginning to think you had been kidnapped" he said jokingly.

"Yeah, I went, by my dad" you smiled and hugged him again tight.

"You're going to have to hug us all like this" jin said playfully, so you hugged everyone, and when you arrived at jungkook's time you whispered in his ear. "we need to talk boy."

Jungkook got tense.

How does she say we need to talk and leave?

*˙˙*˙˙*˙˙*˙˙*

 you and jungkook went up to the second floor on the house where there was a small TV room. you look at the window, took a deep breath and looked at jungkook.

"What are you talking about me around the school? I don't want to fight, but if I'm being made foolish I want to know"

Jungkook looked at you with a frown. "what are you talking about?"

"Yoongi knows you're teaching me ..." you said with anger. Jungkook bit his lip, he didn't know what to say, telling the truth would spoil the bet, but you had become his friend and he didn't want to use you anymore.

"moon ... I have to tell you one thing, but you'll hate me"

You waited a little apprehensively. "What Jungkook?" You put your arms on your waist.

right in time irene and joy arrived in the room screaming and laughing, they were half drunk and were making scandal.

you folded your arms and tried to focus on jungkook that was now extremely anxious.

"Look what we have here" Irene said laughing "two idiots" joy completed.

you were without patience you turned around to face the girls. "look irene me and jungkook we're having a serious talk, so fuck off."

Irene looked at you from head to toe. "Is he telling you about the bet he made with his little friends?" she now had a smile of satisfaction

"what? what bet?" You turned to face him.

Your gaze now alternated between jungkook and irene, who would explain to you first? unfortunately it didn't come from the person you wanted.

"jungkook told me about the bet he made, get the stupidest, ugly girl from school and turn her to a thing less look like... well you"

"Oh, he told me while we fucked, so, so hard." Joy giggled and Jungkook turned to Irene with a face of rage.

So that's why you didn't find him.

he didn't say anything, so you understood that it was all true, he didn't even try to explain himself.

"Will you continue without saying anything?" you looked at him one last time before heading down the stairs. " fuck you all".

You were listening to the laughter of the two girls behind you.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

after talking to jungkook, hoseok and V had found you crying quietly in a corner, they brought you drink and some food, making you feel better.

V explained the bet and you felt a angry at  them all, but you wouldn't leave  things like this.

your anger subsided a little when you thought of the good experiences you had gained, but just a little.

you saw suga smoking in the corner of his house, he was talking to some boys.

you let go V and hobi sideways and walked resolutely to the boy with black hair and extremely white skin.

"So... I know about the bet" You were direct. he looked at you confused and gradually his expression changed to discomfort, after all he didn't want you to find out.

"I'm sorry" he said and you laughed cynically, did he really feel it?

"I will not let jungkook win the bet" you said, yoongi motioned for the two boys to leave you two alone.

you approached his face, his breath smelled of mint cigarette. "But you still owe me a date according to the bet."

"Truth ..." he said, understanding where this conversation was going.

"pick me at 4:00 pm tomorrow at my house, I like places outdoors, don't  let me down" you said and turned to go back to the party

You will use the boys just like they used you.

Little fuckers

___________

A/N: I changed my mind, i will do this book longer, until they are on college, what do you guys think?