Sexy

Chapter 9:

You and jungkook were waiting for the bts boys to get into jungkook's  garage, they didn't know you very well, so jungkook and hobi found best to end this distance.

"They will not like me." Jungkook laughed at your nervousness. "They don't have to like it, but they have to know you better now than  besides hoseok, you're my friend too."

"aaand" he said, showing you some bags he had taken from his car. "I bought you new clothes. You're going to be the sexiest girl in school."

You laughed, it was inevitable not to feel excited about it all, your whole life you had been ruled out and ignored, you had been a laughing stock and a bad joke, finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

You went to try the clothes, which you didn't even know if you could call them clothes since they were extremely short.

At last, you decided to get dressed in a shorts and a tank top that purposely showed  your bra.

They were very sexy, and you felt confident as you had never felt. jungkook was teaching you to be sexy and you were loving it.

It seemed that once you reach a certain level of popularity, people stop judging you and you can walk naked that becomes fashionable and not mocking.

You wanted that, you were a little obsessed with the idea of ​​being someone different, someone who lives life.

You left the bathroom and all the boys were already there, they stared at you like wolves staring at fresh meat, it was weird to feel that way, but it felt like you were being wanted.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*¨*

"It's Irene's birthday today and she's having a party at her house, she called us all shall we go?" Hobi asked.

"She invited me?" you asked.

"No ... but you're with us then you're with God." V said and you laughed, "right, very humble." you finished.

"Why be humble if I'm a hot, sexy and rich man?" Jin said smiling his $ 1 million dollar smile.

Jimin lit a cigarette, he offered it to you and you tried it, but you soon regretted it when the smoke dried your throat causing you to choke and cough.

You laughed uneasily and the boys laughed together. Yoongi approached you. "You shouldn't occupy this beautiful mouth with things like that kitten, maybe I can fill it with something better." He looked down and you followed his gaze, coming up to ... yep! his pants.

You bit your lip, Yoongi placed his thumb on your lip, lightly passing it into your mouth, making you stop biting. "Let me do it for you." And so he left to get into his car.

Meanwhile jungkook watched everything in the corner of the garage, quietly he just thought one thing ...

I created a monster. But a fucking sexy monster.

He didn't judge yoongi, much less you. If he were a girl he'd too be melting for the blue-haired boy and about you? You looked beautiful and provocative, making your every one drool.

"Ready?" Namjoon asked. All agreed and went to their cars.

"Where do I go?" Hobi and jungkook were about to respond you, but they were interrupted by jimin, who pulled you into yoongi's car. "Come on babe, we are the funny ones" and so you three went to the party.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

Irene's house was huge, so big that it seemed offensive.

  No one could be that rich, i mean she could.

Hobi told you not to drink too much, and told you to stay away from any illicit drugs.

And what fun is that?

You smiled to yourself, thinking how protective your friend was. You were grateful for this, but you were graduating in less than 2 months, you just wanted to have fun.

The dark environment and the loud music had become comfortable for you since you started walking with the boys.

"well, well, well, I see you brought me a present boys!" Irene said as she came up to the group and stared at him with a snobby look and a mischievous smile. "Let me guess ... is it a little bitch?" She said with a laugh.

You laughed pretending you were not affected. But for real, that hadn't hurt you like before, your self-esteem was too high to care.

"Happy birthday irene, but let me warn you, don't come too close" you approached her ear.

"because I bite"