Wtf?

Chapter 2:

"I can't believe" you threw yourself on your bed and covered your face with the pillow. "I just wanted to have peace in my senior year of school."

"This is irene's thing, now that she's done with jungkook she doesn't have much to do but to hell with other people's lives!" hobi said trying to calm you down.

you let out a cry of frustration.

"I can see your panties every time you move like crazy" he said.

"Enjoy the view!"

"vision of hell" hobi smiled throwing his coat to cover you, he saw you as a younger sister.

"But do you really have a secret album of suga's photos?"

"Of course not hoseok!"

"Ah, that's good..."

"just a few prints of his intagram."

Hobi rolled his eyes and rubbed his temples. "You embarrass me young!"

"You know what?" you rose determined from the bed. "this will not shake me, it's not like people know who I am, I'm going to come in with my head held high!"

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

"This is going to shake me" you said as soon as you realized everyone at school laughed and looked at you, then you cringed and bowed your head.

hobi laughed and hugged you to the classroom.

"I'll see you later, do you want to go to the movies?" he said with the cute smile that brightened your days.

"ok!"

hobi then turned around and went to his class.

"moon !!!" Someone called you and you were surprised, it was jungkook, one of the most popular wanted playboys in school.

"I don't know what class hobi has now!" you went ahead, when they (bts) talked to you it was just to know about hoseok.

"No, it's not this" he said smiling, you couldn't deny that he is really very handsome, it made sense to the girls throwing themselves at his feet. you shook your head when you realized he was talking and you didn't hear anything.

"I didn't come to talk about hoseok, I wanted to know if you can ..." Just in time the teacher entered the room.

"Sit down class" the professor ordered.

you went to your place and ignored what jungkook had tried to say, probably he just wanted to fool you too.

jungkook had a plan but it wouldn't work without him having to seduce you, and make up lies along the way.

talking to you without interruption was more difficult than he thought, you were always with hoseok who didn't know the bet, and neither should know, otherwise he would ruin everything.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

after class you had gone down to the private arts hall of the school, you were only after school, that was your safe haven.

"so beautiful!"

you turned and saw jungkook standing in the door watching you. you were all messed up with paint all over your face.

he approached you and the frame that you had begun to paint.

"Thank you, but it's not finished yet"

"I'm not talking about the picture, it's about your smile when you look at it!"

your throat went dry.

What the fuck is that?

jungkook had never spoken to you and now he was hitting on you?

"look jungkook, I'm not smart, it's no use asking me to do your homework because I don't know and ..."

he interrupted you.

"hey hey, I didn't come here to ask for help with this, I just wanted to start being part of a club, since I need extracurricular activities to get through the year"

"aaah!"

"I thought you could help me"

"Um ... of course, I didn't know you liked painting"

"I'd rather just draw"

"I understood, I hope to see one day."

Jungkook became serious.

he reached out and ran his finger across your face, which made you tense and standing in the same place.

"What do you think you're doing?"

he smiled and showed you his finger dirty with paint.

"Ah ..." you to the floor without grace.

"see you over there kitten"

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

jungkook had missed the last class, after all he had more important things to do like having sex with random girls in the empty rooms of the school.

Jungkook didn't even bother to undress, he just lifted the girl's skirts and lowered his pants a little. he couldn't deny that the adrenaline of being caught at any moment excited him even more.

he was fucking the girl who moaned his name.

but his mind was elsewhere, he had to win the bet, it was his reputation that was at stake.

I have to do something about it, this girl is very closed.

moon young ... moon young

"moon young!" he said now out loud.

"what?" the girl now stared at him angrily.

"what?" he resplied.

the door opened.

"Someone called me? OH MY FUNKING GOD "

Jungkook pulled his pants up and stared at the wide-eyed girl standing at the door.