Voyeur [+18]

Chapter 46:

you took the towel and lay on the bed, jimin and jungkook were standing in front of you staring at you. you flagged that they should move on and do whatever they want.

the two faced each other, jungkook decided to take the attitude and kissed jimin, who received him generously.

A firm kiss, where the two were in sync.

It was so exciting to see the two hook up like that. You could already feel wet again, and with that image, one of your hands went down to the middle of your legs and you started to touch yourself.

"I think you should have your first night with moon," Jungkook said softly against the other boy's lips without your hearing.

Jimin looked at him doubtfully.

"You never had sex with her, it wouldn't be fair, I know she and you want this." Jungkook finished speaking and kissed jimin again.

Jimin agreed still a little uncertainly to leave jungkook, but in the end he turned to the bed and saw you masturbating, he bit his lips going towards you.

you were so sexy, that his dick throbbed to see you like that, he wanted to be inside you as fast as possible.

Jimin sat on the edge of the bed, you stayed on all fours and went towards him. Pulling you by the waist jimin positioned you to sit on top of him, your hands went straight to his shoulders for support.

You looked at him in surprise and then searched for jungkook, who was sitting in the armchair in the corner of the room, watching you two with excitement.

It seems that we are going to work with one more fetish, voyeurism.

You thought.

Jimin grabbed your ass firmly, and connected his fleshy lips to yours. It was always amazing to find out what he could do with his mouth.

You felt his hard length pass on your thigh, you became more thirsty, you wanted to feel him inside you now, stretching your walls, penetrating your cunt.

"Jimin ..." you said against his mouth, your hands still squeezing his shoulders. "I want to feel you inside of me, please!" you begged.

He smirked slightly.

Jimin took his own dick and guided it to your entrance. You stood up a little to give him room to penetrate you.

Slowly you began to slide down on him, you closed your eyes and bit your mouth, the feeling was incredible, and it was rather different from having jungkook inside of you, however, as good as.

You moaned as he shoved everything into you, for a few seconds you stared at each other, enjoying the feeling of having this moment.

You slowly began to move, jimin pressed his hands on your ass to hold you. His mouth opened and his eyes closed, feeling you sitting on his cock was one of the best sensations he's ever had.

Jimin held tight one of your breasts and placed your nipple in his mouth. You shuddered at the touch of his hot wet lips.

Jimin sucked one nipple at time, running his tongue in gentle, in circular motions, taking his pace. then he dragged his tooth slightly causing you to shiver hard, giving kisses all the way to your breast.

your nails sank into the skin of his back, leaving your marks. you both groaned in pleasure.

You moved back and forth, increasing the speed of your movements gradually, the urge to cum in his dick was too big.

The room was silent except for the noises of your lubrication slipping with every quiver you gave on him.

Jimin moved too, causing more friction inside you, which was taking all your force to cum right away.

You wanted to have him inside you so much longer.

Jimin bit your lower lip and then kissed your mouth, "I know you want to cum baby, your body is shaking, and your wet pussy is squeezing my dick, don't force yourself to hold anything, just do it." he said and then lowered his head to kiss and lick your neck.

You closed your eyes and allowed yourself to finally reach the pleasure, that heat wave invaded your body, your fingers began to curl a little, you bit your mouth hard, the orgasm was so intense.

You moved faster until you felt the spasms hit your body, you began to shake more and jimin held you firmly against his body, feeling you drip wet on his dick.

"I came before you," you said breathlessly as he laid you down on the bed.

"No problem, we have all night for this" he gentle kissed your lips.

Jungkook got up from the chair and went to the two of you. "Don't worry babygirl, you're still going to cum on my dick tonight, and about jimin..." Jungkook looked at the boy and smiled.

Jungkook began massaging his own dick.

"Well, jimin will still have many orgasms tonight, too."

---------------------

A / n: will get hotter in the next chapter,

my gosh this book is the new kama sutra, it's mta putaria, I'm sorry kkkkkkk after that I'll go to a convent