Do you understand?[+21]

Okay, I need to warn you that is going to have a few things of dominance in this chapter, don't worry it will have dominance on both sides, just not in this chapter. I put drawing because I feel it is less heavy and so wattpad doesn't taje it off. I don't even have to say it's going to be hot right? PICK YOUR HOLLY WATER.

today I'm sassy.

--------------------------------

Chapter 37:

Jungkook was so pleased to hear those words come out of your mouth.

"Here's how it's going to work, I'll tell you, you'll obey, if you don't, I'll punish you okay?" his voice was loaded with a desire you had never seen.

Is he really keen on dominance? I think deep down almost every dude is.

you stood in shock still looking at him, he was so close to your face with all that dominant air, his gaze penetrated you, your legs were already weak.

He gave you a very strong slap in the ass. "lay in bed now" his tone was authoritative, you walked slowly and lay down.

"Answer me, do you understand?" he said tilting his body over hers, he looked dangerously sexy, jungkook took off his own shirt, staying only in jeans, which showed well the curves of his thigh.

he looked more muscular, his abdomen perfectly drawn, his arms showing every muscle he had.

"Yes, i do" your voice was low.

he smiled at your answer.

"Fine, because this is your new lesson," he bit his lip. jungkook went to his bed to get the accessories he had bought for you. you watched him closely.

he pulled out a black leather leash from the bag.

"This is going to be what you are going to use today." he said going toward you. he took off your black shirt, exposing your breasts, and put on the leash.

"You're so beautiful" he said, admiring you.

"Today you are mine, and I will show you why." he wrapped the handle of the collar around his hand and looked into your eyes.

"Ask me why," he whispered in a sexy voice.

"why?" your breathing was short, your heart was pounding wildly, you felt yourself getting wet, crazy for some contact with his body.

he pulled you at once, and you were forced to stand on fours in your bed staring at him.

"because today I'm going to dominate you and fuck you so hard, that you'll never forget this night, the night I've marked you forever." he said earnestly, as his face pressed against yours.

he tossed you back into bed and tore off your panties in one swift motion. A sigh of surprise escaped your mouth, you were loving all this, jungkook always surprised you.

jungkook picked up something else, it seemed to be a black tie.