Attention

Chapter 38:

You, the bts boys and some other college friends were in the karaoke, everyone was shouting, singing and giggling, it was the end of the week of exams and you were very relieved that it was all over

at least that week ...

a lot of soju rolled into the room, you were feeling good about yourself and finally feeling comfortable in college that you were afraid to face before.

you wanted jungkook so bad, but he wasn't paying much attention to you, you didn't know why.

Last weekend he had been all over you, and the rest of the week you barely saw each other, and he barely spoke to you in the dorm, he was always very busy and always accompanied by girls.

but for jungkook things were difficult, he spent the week ignoring you on purpose, following the advice of his friend hoseok, but he was crazy to throw you on the wall, kiss you, leave you wet with his mouth and suck you until you can't walk anymore.

But more important than that, he was crazy to love you, to take you on a date, to make you smile and listen to your contagious laughter. He wanted to look you in the eyes and be able to say "I love you" without fear.

"jungkook?" someone took him out of his thoughts.

he looked at the girl, it was that friend of yours ... El.

"I know we never talked, but ... I'm very much a fan of yourfootballteam," she said, smiling sheepishly.

"Oh thank you very much," Jungkook said, paying attention to her now, he knew hoseok was into her. "so, when are you going to see me and my friends play?" he asked putting a cute smile on his face.

El smiled and timidly tidied her hair in her fingers, she had a huge crush on hoseok, so it was a dream for her to him notice her, so she would ask for jungkook's help.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

You looked at that suspicious scene, El and jungkook laughing and talking for almost an hour.

I'm not going to be here wasting my time looking at them both.

you went in the direction of jimin, he was laughing at the person who was yelling at the karaoke, he was sitting at a table in the darker corner of the room.

you sat next to him, and drank the shot of soju that was in his hand. He stopped and looked at you in surprise, but then he smiled.

This smile dismounts me

You thought.

"it's everything okay?" he asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't be?" you crossed your legs and stared at him.