Huge

A / N: wattpad is taking the gifs that I put, the sex gifs, so don't put more, if you look at the old chaps there are no more gifs, so I left it aside. I'll put bts gif wherever possible. "

_______________

Chapter 35:

you were tired of spending all day studying in the library. So you passed the canteen and bought tea for you.

It was Friday night, and it had nothing to do, hoseok would go out with a girl, and you had plans only with your bed.

I think I drank too much tea.

you thought when the urge to pee tightened. you were already near your dormitory, so didn't bother to wait any longer.

running up to your room, you finally came in and saw that it was all dark. you didn't bother to turn on the light, because you were in a hurry and wanted to go in the bathroom.

jungkook must be on the street ... with someone.

you ran toward the bathroom with the door lightly open, again you didn't bother to turn on the light.

you just lowered your pants and panties, and sat down in the pot. but immediately you felt something underneath you, or someone.

"aaaaaaaah !!!" you screamed desperately, at the same time a voice screamed along with you. lifting your trousers in a hurry, you turned on the light and were amazed at what you saw.

"jungkook???" you widened your eyes in surprise.

jungkook did the same, he was masturbating and didn't expect to find you in this situation let's say ... delicate.

he hurried to wrap himself in a towel to cover himself.

"You don't knock on the door, do you?" he asked angrily.

"the door was lightly open, the room was silent and the light was off!" you answered defensively, you folded your arms and stared at him.

"If you want to sit on my dick, just aks for it." he said now smirking and winked at you.

"Frankly, jeon jungkook, I can't have a serious conversation with you."

"Do you want to have a serious talk with me while I'm naked?" he replied.

 you left the bathroom slamming the door behind you.

*¨*¨*¨*

"Do you believe that?" You complained to El, you ended up going to her bedroom to use the bathroom.

"and is it big?" She asked curiously.

"what?" you asked.

"nothing" she disguised. she didn't know you and jungkook had sex before.

Yes, it's huge ...

you shook your head in amazement at that thought.

El started asking so many questions, but you were not paying attention to anything she said, you could only think of him, jeon jungkook.

mother fucker, this boy is the cause of my insomnia.

"I heard he has a date tomorrow with a second-year girl." El spoke, she was lying on her bed, fingering her hair.

"he has?" You feigned disinterest.

"Yeah, her name is somin, she's been gossiping all over college that she has a date with him."

"Good for him." you said, sinking your head into the pillow.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

you returned to the room much later, you opened the door carefully, peering into the room, you saw that jungkook was lying on his bed.

he wore a blouse and black slack shorts; he seemed to be asleep.

you then went to the bathroom to bathe and prepare to sleep, you looked at the clock and it was almost midnight.

It's good that tomorrow is Saturday.

You got dressed and went to bed in bed.

"moon ..." you heard jungkook mutter. you looked weird at him, was he dreaming? "moon," he called again.

you approached to understand what he was talking about asleep. you came very close to his face, Jungkook kept murmuring words that couldn't be understood.

"Han?" you told to yourself since he was asleep.

"moon ... next time ... knock on the door" he finished saying.

"Jungkook, you are not sleeping, aren't you?" you said still close to his face.

"No" he said smiling and opening his eyes. he took advantage of your proximity and pulled you up to him, you were surprised by his action at first and then tried to break free.

Jungkook held you tight, not letting you escape.

"Lie down here with me, I had a rough day." he said.

you stopped shaking and looked at his face.

"Ok, but let me go"

"Only if you stay here with me" he said.

"I will."

Jungkook then released you slowly, he seemed uncertain. you slipped to his side and laid on his arm.

Jungkook turned to face you, your head tucked under his chin, it was as if everything was done exactly to fit the other.

his body was warm making you heat quicker than expected.

"what happened?" you asked gently.

"Coach blew me out of training camp today, and this can affect me in relation to college, I can't have any slip." he said sadly.

"I'm sorry, but what happened?"

"namjoon did something I didn't like, and hoseok told me things that left me confused and thoughtful." his voice was calm and soft, making you relax.

"Hmm." you said, you were beginning to lose sleep ... slowly your body grew heavy.

"What would you do if you liked someone so much that you would let someone use you anyway, just to be near to this person?" he asked.

Jungkook was nervous, he was obviously was referring to you. but he got no answer, only silence was heard. Jungkook looked down and realized you had already slept.

he smiled, he couldn't deny that his heart was pounding with you like this with him. he held you tighter and closed his eyes too.

"I wanted you to correspond my feelings, moon." and that was his last sentence before he fell asleep with you.