Prolougue

A / n:  this it's just to explain some things, it's an short chapter.

-----------------------------

Chapter 60:

"It's okay, hobi, they did not kidnap me, I already told my father, I'm sorry I did not call you before"

You heard hoseok fighting with you on the other side of the phone.

"I love you too, kisses, yes, yes, I'll let you know"

You hung up and came back to help Jungkook set the table outside the trailer.

You jungkook and jimin had gone through various places on this vacation.

The sex was amazing as always, the company even better, the longing was too big to let the jimin go again.

That was your relationship, you had chosen that, that was what made you happy.

"I've been thinking about it a lot," Jimin said as he cooked jungkook for you.

"Me too," Jungkook replied.

"I think it would be the best, maybe the ideal," you said as you cut some fruit for dessert.

"So we're even going to rent a place just for us?" Jimin asked with a smile.

You loved to see the happiness on their faces.

"Yes, let's live together"

"What about your sponsors?" You asked.

"Now that I already have a name on the team, and I graduated from college, they let me move to another local team"

"And your job at the University?" jungkook asked.

"I ask for transfer, you know how it is, an emergency like this"

The three of them laughed.

"So I guess that's it," jimin said serving the food plates.

"I hope that's forever," Jungkook said.

You kissed them both.

"It will be as long as it has to be"

"I love you," YOU told the other two.

THE END

-----------

A / N: This one was very short indeed, just to clarify some things more. I see you in the next fics, merry christmas, new year and lots of bts rolls for you.

kiss for you all. i love you all.