Final [+18]

Chapter 59:

The rest of the week had been quiet, you three had gone to the movies, gone out to dinner, drinking, having sex, and having fun enjoying the last moments together. you and jungkook had helped jimin get out of the dormitory, packing and putting all his stuff in boxes, his parents would come get him in an hour.

the day was corresponding to your funereal mood.

"I'm going to miss seeing your ugly face," hoseok told jimin, the two of them hugged and laughed.

"I will not miss you, that's a lie, i will." jimin replied, still hugging the other one.

jimin went to jungkook and gave a brief kiss on his lips, then it was your turn, but you pulled him by the shirt and gave a slightly longer kiss on your future ex boyfriend.

"Relax, I'm still coming back"

"It's good, jungkook and I'll be waiting"

"Me too baby boy" hoseok got in the middle of the two of you, he made noises and grimaces joking yo two.

"I'll call whenever I can," jimin said, and Jungkook nodded.

A car parked on campus and soon you could see the resemblance, there was no denying it, it was jimin's parents. Jimin made a brief introduction introducing you to his parents.

He got into the car, looking out the window one could see a mixture of happiness and sadness.

then the car started, taking jimin, who looked out the window for an indeterminate time.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

"Are you alright?" El asked and you nodded,

"I'm just thoughtful," you replied.

Irene came in with a few milkshakes and sat on the bleachers with the two of you, you were watching the boys soccer practice, the new sponsors were on there now.

The college had offered a vacancy for a paid intern for you, it was a good chance to start teaching and still being paid for it, you had been excited, your first job.

"Did you guys know?" El said, you and Irene looked at her as you sip the drinks.

"the asshole who was being phobic with jimin, he was kicked out"

"of team?" Irene asked.

"from college"

you stared wide-eyed,