One more [+21]

Chapter 47:

Jimin lay on the bed and placed you on your face, one thigh on either side of his head.

Jungkook stood on the edge of the bed at the perfect place for you to suck him. You felt jimin's hands on your butt pulling you down to get in touch with his mouth.

At the same time you leaned toward jungkook. "hmmm," jungkook groaned as he felt your lips tighten around his dick.

one of his hands went to your hair, squeezing firmly from the root. Jimmy clutched his hands in your ass. You felt your body shrink as jimin ran his tongue across your already wet pussy.

It was incredible what his tongue caused you,your body was in an extreme ecstasy.

meanwhile your head went back and forth giving pleasure to jungkook. He made subtle movements with his body, thrusting his cock against your mouth, fucking her.

the room was pure sex and lust, you three knew what the other wanted, nothing needed to be said explicitly. Jimin's tongue played with your clit, going from one side to the other, making circular motions. without warning he stuck his tongue inside your entrance, making you shiver and groan against jungkook's erection.

"Holy shit," Jungkook said involuntarily as he felt the vibrations of your groan. he squeezed your hair more tightly, and at once thrust his cock deep into your mouth, reaching your throat, you closed your eyes tightly, and allowed himself to feel him penetrate your mouth deep.

you felt the thick liquid coming down your throat, and his body relaxing, jungkook came. Slowly he came out of your mouth and let go of your hair. jungkook bent to give you a kiss on the forehead, and gave a weak smile to you.

Meanwhile jimin was still intent on giving you another orgasm, you started shaking when you felt that you were also close to another.

another one...

your mind could not process anything else.

stronger than the others, you were in your third orgasm that night, which had left you completely powerless and sensitive. jungkook who watched jimin suck you, realized when you'd cum, your body trembled and had slight spasms, so he helped you get out of jimin and lay in bed.

jimin had his mouth gleaming with your liquids, he slowly cleared his mouth with  tongue and thumb. Smiling he stared at you with eyes full of desire you had ever seen, it was as if he still wanted to devour all of you.

Jungkook walked away to his suitcase. you and jimin were still staring at each other when jungkook went back to bed, in his hands was a lubricant and condoms.

jimin smiled and went toward jungkook, he slowly reachedjungkook's lips and bit it sensually, making sure to be time consuming.

jungkook handed the condom to jimin who stood up and ripped the packet, placing the latex by its extension.

jungkook put lubricant on jimin's stick that was still hard. You watched it all with curiosity, slowly turning over on the bed, jungkook was on all fours and positioned himself in front of jimin who knelt on the bed and slowly put his hands on jungkook's butt and inserted himself  inside.

jungkook's eyes now trapped on yours.

jungkook opened his mouth to breathe, every time jimin got deeper and deeper, he opened his mouth a little more. the muscles of his arm were appearing, all tense holding his weight, jungkook grabbed the sheets from the bed when jimin pulled a little back and thrusted back into him all at once.

you were so horny, your nipples were hard and your cunt dripped, you approached jungkook and kissed him, while jimin got used to jungkook that was extremely tight, you kissed jungkook slowly, exploring his whole mouth.

Jungkook groaned against your lips and you smiled, that vision was all you hoped for and a little more, it was perfection.

Jimin gripped jungkook's waist tightly, and still slowly he thrust hard, giving raw thrusts.

jimin felt jungkook completely, he was tight and it gave more pleasure to jimin who was crazy to cum.

Jimin still felt your taste in his mouth, closing his eyes he focused on your taste and smell, as he increased his speed penetrating Jungkook.

"I'm going to cum," jimin said between his clenched teeth.

and without waiting, jungkook moved off of jimin and turned to face the other; pulling out the condom, jungkook put his mouth on Jimin's dick and began to suck it. jimin didn't have much time to react, since he came shortly thereafter.

closing his eyes tightly, jimin felt jungkook sucking him harder, as if he didn't want to waste any drop of his joy.

you were watching it all very horny, your thighs were wet, it was as if your horn were infinite near those two. "jungkook" you called.

jungkook turned and faced you. your chest rising and falling with the air that didn't seem to reach your lungs, you heard the pulse of the heart in your ears.

Jungkook was still looking at you.

"fuck me"

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

Jungkook and jimin were cooking when you woke up. You smiled as you watched the scene of the two of them struggling through the kitchen counter.

Last night had been perfect, you were sore, but it was a good sore of the sexual memories.

Jimin made pancakes while Jungkook made juice and baked cookies that looked like chocolate ones.

You cut some fruit and put it in a bowl, still watching the two discuss who was occupying the space of who.

After a while you three sat at the table to start eating. "I have to admit it's all looking delicious," you said, smiling.

The two smiled contentedly at you. They would do anything to make you happy.

"I wanted to go the beach today," you said, looking out the glass door that overlooked the sea.

"We can go, so me and jimin can surf a little"

"Do you surf ??" You asked in surprise.

"babe, we just don't fly, the rest we find a way to do it." Jimin said jokingly.

"Humble." You answered and put a piece of fruit in your mouth.

"Moon, you need to eat more, you spent a lot of energy yesterday" jungkook put a piece of pancake on your plate.

"I never thought I would live like this and  felt so comfortable," you said, looking at both of them.

It was amazing the chemistry that it had between you three, it was easy, simple and fun.

"Neither do I," Jungkook agreed, and jimin nodded with his mouth full of pancake.

"I think our relationship works well," Jungkook said. "I feel happy around you two, i always felt."

"Aaaaaawn he's getting sentimental, let's go to sea before he drowns right here in his tears." Jimin said getting up from the table and messing with Jungkook's hair.

You laughed and got up past jungkook who was still sitting. He turned to catch up with you and gave a light slap on your ass, "Did I mention that I love you?"

At that moment the silence settled.

No, never.

you turned around and smiled, you didn't want to ruin the mood at all, because after all you felt the same. your heart was racing.

 "No, but it's always good to hear," you said trying to look calm.

____________

A / N: Do not hate on me because of the smut, you can always skip.