Trip

Chapter 44:

"I swear I'm so wet" you said still shocked at the scene.

"Great, I I prefer that way," Jungkook said smirking.

"I'm so jealous of you jungkook, you're so lucky" jimin said.

you shook your head out of the shock and approached them both. you wanted to leave them shocked too. just then you knelt to stay in their height, and kissed their lips one at the time, a quicky one.

They both stared at you schocked.

"I liked it," jimin said and jungkook nodded without saying anything else.

"My parents release me the beach house for the weekend if I ask, do you guys are interested?" jimin asked, all he wanted was to be alone with you two.

you and jungkook looked at each other, you smiled and nodded, "sure, why not?" jungkook said.

"Great, pack your bags, we'll go on Friday and we'll be back Sunday night, and you don't need a bathing suit since I intend to leave you two naked." Jimin said as he stood up from the grass and blinked playfully at both of you.

he then turned and left.

"Ok ... I think we have a lot to discuss this weekend," you said, still speechless from Jimin's speech.

"or not" jungkook said, "let's enjoy it, no dramas, let's just let it roll, when we get back we'll talk about it, what do you think?"

"Looks good"

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

The week had dragged on, you didn't know if it was anxiety or something else. You had talked to Hoseok about what was happening, he was shocked at first, but it wasn't for him to interfere in your life.

jimin had passed early in your dormitory. It was two male dormitory buildings, you and jungkook were in one, jimin and the rest of the bts were in the other.

you had even bought a new lingerie so lively that you were, something you never did.

jimin was in his rich people's car, you had no idea of ​​the brand, but it seemed very very expensive, you were even afraid to get into it.

You sat in the back seat while jungkook sat in the front. jimin packed your bags and went back to the driver's seat.

"4 hours of travel ahead, but it's okay, I have a pendrive with 3 hours of kpop, we are safe guys!" jimin said with a smile.

it was very cute as he smiled and his eyes almost disappeared, you wanted to keep him in a pot. jungkook was more relaxed, he had already leaned his head and closed his eyes, he was like that, leaning on a place and was already asleep.

you laughed at how he opened his mouth in his sleep. He could be in the pot along with jimin.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

4 hours later ...

"We arrived!" jimin said with a happy tone, putting the suitcases on the floor. "Wow," you said in amazement, the house was beautiful and huge, right on the beach, it was almost a private beach, there was no one there.

"Let's put our things in the room." jungkook took off his shirt and hung it on his shoulders, you and jimin stared at him,

what a sight my friends.

"Wow" who said this time was jimin "I'll never get used to it." he continued, "me nether," you completed.

Jungkook smiled and picked up the three suitcases and went upstairs to the bedroom.

"My God, this is so beautiful" you said. "wait until nightfall, all the stars shining in the sky, it's more beautiful" jimin said to you.

"hey," jimin called to you and the instant you turned he gently took your chin and gave you a brief kiss on the lips. you surprised said nothing, just stared at him.

Jungkook approached jimin who turned to kiss him too. you watched them both, and you were so excited that you had to tighten your legs to contain yourself.

you approached and kissed jungkook, who put his hand on your waist, jimin soon joined the kiss and you started to give a triple kiss, and incredibly you understood yourself, it was perfect.

"I'm getting a hard" Jungkook said as he pulled away a little, you smiled noticing the volume in his pants.

"Hm, I have some news" You said. "I went to the gynecologist and I put a vaginal ring that inhibits pregnancy, it's just like the pill, except I don't have to take it because it's already inside me."

They both looked confused at you.

"It means we don't have to use a condom, I won't get pregnant, but unless you have diseases"

"I'm completely clean," Jungkook said. "I've always used a condom with others girls.

"Me too," jimin agreed.

Jimin and Jungkook smiled excitedly. "I like the way you think moon," jungkook said.

"What do you guys think of us getting in the hot tub and relaxing together?" jimin suggested.

"But I kind of wanted to be with you guys right now, like doing sex." you said a little disappointed.

jimin and jungkook smiled, they wanted too, but they knew how to wait because they knew it would be worth the sexual tension.

"all in due time baby" Jungkook said in a playful tone, he loved to make fun of your face.

he turned and took off the rest of his clothes, jimin and you were amazed, but soon jimin also took off his clothes, getting naked with his friend in front of you.

"I agree," you said, laughing to yourself and took off your clothes.

the two looked at you and bit their lip, "if you want me to control you cant keep looking at me like that" you said.

  jimin turned around and said

"Who said we want you to control yourself?"