I missed you [+16]

Chapter 29:

You were walking quietly around campus, your class would only start in an hour, while you were remembering what had happened last night

flashback:

"I also have other priorities moon, and you are the main one!"

Jungkook had his face pressed into yours, your breaths crossed, your hearts were pounding.

with jungkook it was always like this, a thousand feelings at one time.

"jungkook ..." you whispered.

"Yes?" he closed his eyes to feel you better, touching his mouth to yours.

"Get off me, you're squeezing me."

he sighed sulkily, rolled his eyes at you and finally left, you left you laying down on the bed. he would insist no more, not that night. jungkook was persistent, he wanted, he get it.

you lay down and decided to pretend you were asleep, but you were really thinking about jungkook fucking you.

shit ... this guy messes with me so much, I don't have time to think or do this stuff.

end of flashback.

You shook your head, scaring the memories away. walking towards your building you saw jungkook with another girl. he was talking in a very intimate way with her.

she leaned against the wall while he had an anti-arm leaning against the wall behind her and his face close to hers. it even reminded you of a certain situation last night.

you rolled your eyes and brushed past them like you didn't care.

jungkook and this seducer game.

Jungkook noticed you passing him, and with a smile on his face he knew you had noticed. he wanted to make you feel jealous, want him and maybe even beg for him. he'd be happy to give you whatever you ask for.

 very slowly and deep, just the way you like it.

"So babyboy, can we meet at namjoon's party?" the girl asked, taking jungkook out of his reverie.

"Oh, okay, of course, I have to go kitten" Jungkook said, still looking at you.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

The day had been extremely tiring, in addition to 6 different classes, you had entered the exhibition club, where you did a mini exhibition of the paintings that the students painted every end of the month.

You were loving college, it was all very difficult with so much study, but the people were more mature and the classes incredible.

You arrived dead in the dormitory and luck for you that had no one in there.

Great, I'll take a shower.

you then undressed and left the clothes lying next to your bed; grabbed your towel, clean clothes and went to the bathroom.

the shower wasn't the best, the water was always warm, never cold, never hot. Which would become tricky in winter and summer.

you closed your eyes and let the water run down your face, your hair and your body, trying to relax, your mind wandered and stopped at ...

  jungkook...

you remembered all the sensations he was causing you at school. it was all about him; his touch was the best thing you had ever felt.

these memories tuned you on and you felt the need to touch yourself while thinking about him.

at the same time, out of the bathroom, jungkook arrived in the room, he heard the noise of the shower and saw your clothes lying on the floor, the smile on his face was immediate.

uuuh a moon is in the shower.

Walking slowly he headed for the bathroom. When he reached the door, he decided to take off his clothes.

I'm really doing this?

yes

it's right?

I don't know, but I will do.

In his inner discussion, jungkook was only certain of one thing. He wanted you.

then without waiting he entered and saw the vision that he would never expect to see, but he loved to have; you masturbating and moaning his name.

your head slightly tilted back, hair glued to the nape of your neck, the water pouring down your body was the sexiest sight he could have.

Hearing your groan was making him hard. Jungkook opened the shower door slowly and went inside.

he pressed his body against yours. At first you were scared, but soon you remembered who your roommate was.

you smiled and allowed yourself. laying your head against his chest, your back glued to his chest, you felt his erection at the end of your back, one of his hands went to your chest while the other was helping you down there.

Jungkook was kissing your neck, the water dripping between the two of you. he made moves that made you crazy with pleasure. you took your hand and left him playing with your body by himself.

Jungkook made slow, circular motions, he knew as always what he was doing. with your eyes closed you began to feel the sensation of orgasm approaching slowly.

"I'm going to cum jungkook" your voice was low.

Jungkook clutched you against his chest harder and kept the rhythm that was making you cum. your liquids mingled with the water, and your body became soft. Jungkook held you tighter against his body.

small spasms took hold of your body, your orgasm with him was always the best.

smiling he said against your ear

"I missed you."

__________________

A/N: hey hey hye, i regret nothing haha.