Sensation [+18]

Chapter 14:

Did I get too involved with moon?

 Jungkook was lying on the football field, he liked to go there to think. he and his friends had spent the day training, and he was tired, all he wanted was a beer and maybe a girl.

he would graduate in a month and he didn't know which college he was going to, he had received some proposals but hadn't yet decided. jungkook got up from the grass, the sun had already set, and people were leaving from their extra activities.

jungkook caught sight of you walking alone, and he couldn't help but smile, but you were alone just for a short time, some boys had approached you to carry your things. You had become more beautiful, you was now getting confident, what caught everyone's attention.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

Yoongi approached you and startled the other boys who were drooling at you. he smiled at you who smiled back at him. "how are you?" he asked, following your steps.

"great" for yoongi  you have a breathtaking smile, yoongi didn't care about school girls, but you were different, since jungkook started teaching you things, you had become sexier, and he liked it. what attracted his attention to older women was confident, and you had it now.

"Do you know who you're going to the prom with?" he asked, pretending not to care, but he wanted very hard to take you. "I really don't know, no one asked me." you two arrived at the cafeteria. "I think confident girls scare the boys" Yoongi said playfully.

"I scared you?" You looked at him for an answer. "No, you don't scare me, on the contrary, you instigates me." You swallowed and smiled blandly, averting your gaze to the ground. "Ok, I have to go," you said and left, not giving him a chance to invite you to the prom.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

"jungkook I feel like you're messing me up" you threw yourself on his bed, you felt cheated, he said he'd teach you, but he never taught you anything. jungkook laughed at the beak you were doing, "don't be a baby" he said.

"I'm not, I'm a woman with desires, that's all!" You crossed your arms. "I was busy with soccer training" he went in your direction, the way he walked was already messing with you, always so confident. he sat on the bed, and looked at you.

"I have a lesson to teach you" you were tummy down so jungkook gave you a slap on your butt

"I have a lesson to teach you" you were tummy down so jungkook gave you a slap on your butt. you smiled lightly liking where this conversation was going.

"A very important part before sex, are the preliminaries ..." he said going towards you, he lay on top of you taking care not to put all his weight on you. "If a guy doesn't take good care of you in the preliminaries, know that he is a waste of time in bed." he said into your ear.

jungkook gently bit your ear, causing shivers all over your body. "you have to get wet before penetration". his hands stretched out your arms, your cheek against the mattress that smelled like him. you were feeling overwhelmed and you were enjoying yourself.

"what else?" you said almost whispering. the sexual tension had come back, between you two it was always like that, sparks all around until finally catching fire. "The guy has to be gentle, women's body are more sensitive to touch." One of his hands dropped your wrist and went down to your uniform skirt.

"You're so sexy" he said against your ear, his hand lifting your skirt, his fingers slowly pushing your panties down.

you were already wet. Jungkook pressed his body against yours, making you feel every inch of his bulge, reminding you of the last lesson, making you more aroused.

Jungkook got up to take the rest of your panties off, and with a sudden movement he turned you to face to him, your back bounced against the mattress and you looked at the boy who was biting his lips. he was so experienced, and you were thirsty to learn from him.

Jungkook descended on you, he kissed the inside of your thighs tracing a path down the middle of your legs. he put his tongue on your clit and your back arched from the bed, the feeling was new, the best feeling you had ever felt.

his tongue made circular movements on your clit, his hands tightly gripped your ass bringing you closer to him, as if he depended on you to live, he devoured you, driving you crazy, he knew how to move his tongue.

the cold in your belly grew exponentially.

"jungkook ..." was the only thing you could say, he slapped your ass for you to shut.

feeling the orgasm approaching, you grabbed his hair, you didn't want him to leave until you had come. and that's what happened, you came in his mouth and he wasted nothing, licked you until your body began to shake from the sensation that you were felling.

jungkook stood up with a smile on his face, he was so happy to see your cheeks rosy and your hair stuck to the neck with sweat, your gasping breath, it was all very sexy. you cringed with shame.

"and this, babe" he gave you a soft kiss on the lips. "is another lesson you learned."

_________________

A/N: well damn... if jungkook did this to me, i will be like

 if jungkook did this to me, i will be like