Jikook [+18]

A/N: This chapter contains jikook moment, if you don't like, you can skiped. be warned.

------------------------

Chapter 56:

You ran right into your room, on the way you think you saw hoseok with El, but you wasn't sure, your heart was too fast and your vision too blurred to notice anything.

Why am I being like this? Am I being really selfish, or do I have the right to feel this way?

You came into the room slamming the door and threw yourself on the bed, the tears you held now flowed down the pillow.

You had fallen so in love with these boys.

Now it's jimin going and soon they'll want jungkook too, they'll be big American football stars and you'd be just ... a teacher? If only you could graduate already.

They would forget you, and be forgotten it hurts. Know that you have been part of the lives of those people who won't look at you face anymore.

You heard your door opening a little and three light knocks on the door.

"Are you dressed?" hoseok's voice sounded.

"Yes," you said without any encouragement.

Then he entered the room and closed the door, didn't lock it because there in the dorms it was not allowed, and they took the keys.

"What happened? I saw you running and you look bad."

He sat down beside you on the bed, your belly was down and your face buried in the pillow.

"I dmmdmmmmmd"

"What?" Hoseok complained, he understood nothing.

You took your face off the pillow and looked at it.

"I found out that jimin will be gone" you repeated patiently.

"why?"

"He was accepted into a big football team and he would have to change to follow the new team."

Hoseok put his hand in your hair and began to caress.

"I'm sorry baby."

You lay on your friend's lap and there the two of you stood still waiting for the time to pass and you understand what was happening.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

"will be better if i talk to her alone first, and then we'll talk to her together." Jimin said still stroking his boyfriend's hair.

He was still his boyfriend, but not for long.

Jimin's heart squeezed.

The two were in jungkook's dormitory that had no roommate yet.

"Hey, don't be like this, you'd understand if it was the other way around too." Jungkook took jimin's face in his hands andbrought his face so their mouths met.

 jimin's fleshy lips embraced  jungkook's mouth , and with jimin's permission, jungkook placed his tongue in his boyfriend's mouth.

Pulling Jimin's body closer, Jimin gripped jungkook's shirt tightly, as if he didn't want to let go again.

Jungkook loved to bite those lips, and that was what he did, gently, but still with force, Jungkook bit Jimin's lower lip, tearing a moan from the other boy.

"My dick is already hard" jimin said against the mouth of jungkook, who smiled satisfied.

Jungkook forced his body against jimin's, so that he felt his boyfriend's erection, and his boyfriend knew how excited jungkook was too.

They were both extremely hard.

"I'll miss you jungkook, so much"

Jimin continued to kiss him.

"I'll miss you too, I'll miss everything" jungkook descended to jimin's neck, "your scent" he gave one more wet kiss against the neck, "of your company"

Jungkook scraped the tooth against the skin of jimin, "of you moaning my name."

Jimin kept his eyes closed, feeling all the sensations his body received. jungkook's mouth was magical.

Jungkook crouched and knelt in front of jimin. Jimin sat on the edge of the bed and unbuttoned his pants, pulled down his underwear, releasing his erection that jumped out of the cloth.

"Your dick is beautiful" jungkook looked at his boyfriend's limb.

Jimin grabbed jungkook's hair and pulled it tightly closer to his dick.

"Please suck me, I can't stand it any more."

Jungkook smirked, he loved it when jimin begged.

"yeah? It doesn't look like you want it that much," Jungkook teased.

Jimin sighed loudly, and looked down to find jungkook eyes.

"Please, you know that I love your mouth on my dick"

"Like this?" Jungkook finally put his mouth on jimin's cock, still maintaining eye contact, jungkook began to lick the dick to wet it, leaving it more moist.

Jimin closed his eyes and his head fell back.

"I love you," jimin said, and at the same time Jungkook who continued to suck his boyfriend's, deepened the movement, going to the back of his throat.

Jimin's dick throbbed, he knew he was close, he couldn't stay focused, he enjoyed faster when jungkook did that.

"I'm going to cum." Jimin tightened his grip on jungkook's hair.

 "oh fuck" he moaned.

Soon Jungkook felt the thick, hot, salty liquid in his mouth, he swallowed and looked at his panting boyfriend.

Jimin straightened, pulling on his underwear and closing his pants.

"You're amazing." Jimin gave a brief kiss on jungkook.

There was a knock on the door interrupting both and they already knew it was you, they had called and asked to meet you.

"Come in," jungkook said, standing up.

You entered the room and looked at them both.

It was obvious they were making up themselves, jimin's face was still flushed and jungkook disheveled.

"you wanted to talk to me?"