Prom pt.1

Follow me on twitter: @kookiejair 

___________________

Chapter 23:

Finally the day of the prom had arrived, you had prepared yourself all week for that.

flashback:

you and jungkook getting laid in the girl's locker room, your legs entwined at his waist, and his hands holding you against the closet.

his mouth traveled down your neck as your hands gripped his hair.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*¨*

you hock up with suga at night on the football field bench.

"Someone will see us" you whispered laughing.

"there is no one else here" suga smiling.

then he crouched down and stuffed his head under your uniform skirt,  yoongi stuck a finger on you and started licking you down there, making you get close to the madness.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

jungkook was walking in the library looking for some interesting book, but what he found was even better.

yoongi

Jungkook and yoongi met and smiled at each other, they knew what they wanted. 

So jungkook and yoongi were kissing behind the library's last shelf. and you caught the two in the act.

 and you caught the two in the act

you left laughing.

end of flashback.

you took a deep breath remembering past events. feeling a heat invading you, you frightened the thoughts and continued to help in the decoration of the prom.

you and BTS were together with all the students of the school working well in team to assemble everything to perfection, everything was becoming so beautiful.

you had climbed a ladder to put a colored lamp, V held the ladder so you didn't lose your balance.

Irene came pushing the ladder. you lost your balance and V held you in his arms.

 with your face close to his, "hi kitten" he said and smiled at you.

"keep dreaming" you got rid of his arms.

Irene rolled her eyes and folded her arms, she was followed by her two copies as usual.

"What you want Irene?" you asked impatiently, you were already accustomed to her ridiculous way of drawing attention.