Dessert [+16]

A/N: * will have yoonkook / kookmin in this chapter and the next one, if you do not like or feel offended i'm sorry skip this, this is just fanfic. let's not be slut shaming the girl, do me a favor*

----------------------

Chapter 21:

jungkook was in the kitchen of his house, preparing some drinks for later

jungkook was in the kitchen of his house, preparing some drinks for later. he stopped in front of the counter, remembering the scene that didn't leave his head, which had happened the day before.

flashback:

jungkook was in the art room finishing up or at least trying to finish the arts activity, he was lousy even with your help.

the door opened and yoongi entered. "I was looking for you" Yoongi approached with hands in his pocket and a wicked grin on his face.

"so... what's up?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"I wonder if you've done this before?" Yoongi came closer.

Jungkook dropped the brushes and turned to his friend. "I've done a lot of things that no one knows about." Jungkook boasted.

Yoongi smiled and looked at the floor, disguising the sexual tension in the room. jungkook had proposed to yoongi a threesome, himself, yoongi and you. Yoongi kept thinking, but it seems he had already made up his mind.

"I like the way you think, if you can't beat them, join them, i agree. Then at 7 p.m. I'll be at your house" Yoongi then slowly took his last step toward the other boy and the two of them leaned in for a kiss.

jungkook remained in his place, while yoongi moved.

it was a new sensation for jungkook, but it was not weird.

full of testosterone, the two fought for dominance, but in the end found their rhythm, yoongi bit  jungkook's lips in the end of the kiss, and so without saying anything yoongi left.

jungkook stayed there smiling.

end of flashback ...

jungkook was stuck. "It's like I'm playing for the two teams" he told himself, since he wanted to play with both, you and yoongi.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*¨*

you had showered and eaten something before you left, jungkook house wasn't too far away so you decided to go on a walk by yourself, leaving home a little earlier, your anxiety was taking over your body.

you would break your fingers with nervousness, you wanted that, but let's admit it was all too fast.

after all, he still hasn't told me what's going to happen in his house...

You rang the bell and jungkook answered after a few minutes. "Hi" he said with a smile that made your body shiver with desire.

 "Hi," you smiled back, jungkook opened the door further, giving you room to enter the house.

"You're early." Jungkook led you into the kitchen, where he finished preparing some little things to eat.

you sat, watching jungkook in the kitchen was like observing a work of art.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. "No, I ate before I left my house." He came over and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Great, because I feel like eating something other than food."

*¨*¨*¨*¨*

you didn't know how but there you were with jungkook, you lying on the kitchen counter, while jungkook was with his head between your legs, sucking you.

 your hand caught in his hair, and his hands gripping hard your thighs.

"jungkook I'm going to cum" you moaned as the cold in your belly grew. 

"I want to feel you cum in my mouth kitten" jungkook said but soon returned to lick you.

so without much delay you came in his mouth, leaving his lips so bright wet, jungkook smiled as he pulled away from your legs.

"You taste so good babe" he wiped his lips and cheek that was moist with my liquids. 

you were still panting on the marble counter. Jungkook kissed the inside of your thighs, your whole body was sensitive and he knew it.

Jungkook liked to giveyou pleasure, that was better than even his own. he give you little bites on your thighs.

"well, it looks like dinner was already served" you and jungkook jumped far away from each other and looked sideways.

you immediately closed your legs that were still open to jungkook. 

you stared at the black-haired boy.

oh shit!

"I hope I can stay for dessert" yoongi said