The date.

I've changed my mind, I'm going to make this book a little bigger until college.

ps: new ff on my channel:

___________

Chapter 19:

you were lying in your bed thinking about what had happened two nights ago. you had finally lost your virginity, it hurt, but the real pain came the next day, you could barely walk.

the guy is gorgeous, has a wonderful body, a smile from the angels and still has a huge pennis! poor mortals around jungkook.

you got up and went to take a shower, it was Sunday and tonight you would have a date with yoongi, you two had agreed to go to the beach at night, many fairs only opened at that time, and walking watching the sunset seemed to be a good idea.

jungkook hadn't called you, but okay, not everything in life is a kdrama, you are an independent woman and later you would call him.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*¨*

"you are crazy!" hobi said as he fingered his cell phone. you had told him that you lost your virginity with jungkook and that you were going out with yoongi tonight.

"They both know very well that I like both of them, they put me in this 'seducer game', I'm just taking the opportunity they gave me."

"I agree, you're a free woman, do what you want, I'm only telling you not to get hurt."

"hobi, my love, I don't love either of them, I just really like them, do you think that I would know the love of my life still in high school?" you gave a sarcastic smile. you were finishing getting ready for the date.

"I've got my whole life ahead to find love." you finished the lipstick, looking at yourself in the mirror, you liked what you saw.

" you finished the lipstick, looking at yourself in the mirror, you liked what you saw

"You look beautiful" hobi stood up and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You smiled and thanked.

you both went downstairs and when you opened the door to hoseok to leave, yoongi was there waiting for you.

"hi handso ... I mean, hi yoongi."

yoongi laughed and reached out for you to pick up his hand, as you clasped your hand in his, he pulled you close to his body.

"Hi kitten" he said against your ear.

This boy knows what he's doing ...

hoseok rolled his eyes at both of you. "Have fun children." he said, leaving without looking back.

"let's go?" yoongi said leading you to his car.

*¨*¨*¨*¨*¨*

you two walked peacefully along the sidewalk that accompanied the beach, yoongi had bought milkshakes for you both

"I heard what happened between you and jungkook."

you choked on the milkshake.

how everyone know about my life?

"Relax, it's okay, You don't owe me satisfactions." he said with a smile. "I saw you coming into my house together, and then leaving and by the state of you and the smile on your and jungkook's face, I guessed ..."

"sorry..."

"for what? I said, you don't owe me any satisfaction. I just ... was surprised."

"this is so confusing, because I also have a crush on you but I ended up losing my virginity to jungkook" you spoke rampant and regretted soon after.

you closed your eyes hoping he would ignore your earlier speech.

Shit!

"it's good to know that. You're funny moon, I confess that you are the first youngest girl that interests me."

"What an honor" you said joking and bowed.

"it's easy to talk to you, i hope we can stay in touch after school" yoongi said with a smile and you agreed.

"what?" you asked smiling confused.

without saying anything yoongi approached you, leaning his face he gave you a light kiss, which you accepted.

his mouth was soft, you opened your mouth and yoongi saw the opportunity to deepen the kiss. his hand on the back of your neck, keeping you in place.

your hands on his waist, gripping his shirt tightly.

Yonngi pulled away from you and smiled. you felt your cheeks burn.

you two kept walking until the sun went down, your talk was simple, you realized yoongi was a good friend, he liked the same things as you.

 he was beautiful and attractive, but it wouldn't be anything accept a kiss.

this was what you thought...

*¨*¨*¨*¨*¨*

you reached the end of the beach, and distracted you hadn't seen who was on the beach too.

Jungkook heard familiar laughter gettin closer to him and turned to look, he was enjoying the day at the beach with some friends.

but what he had seen made his day a little less pleasant, maybe he was liking you more than he should.

   the problem was, you didn't feel the same for him, and he knew it.  

______________________

A/N:

uuuuuh drama alert... or not, i don't know haha, don't forget to vote please.