ideia

Guys vote for my story please!

----------------------------

Chapter 3:

you were walking down the hallway when you heard someone calling your name in one of the classrooms.

You didn't think much and opened the door.

"Someone called me? ... OH MY GOD AODNSFDSD"

if regret killed, you would already be dead and buried!

Jungkook tugged at his pants and stared at you as if nothing had happened.

"I called!" he said going toward you.

You took two steps back.

"Do you want to participate?" he asked.

"what?" You and the half naked girl asked at the same time.

"Just kidding!" He smiled.

You hurried out the door. Your paint materials escaping your arms, but you just wanted to get away.

˙˙*˙˙*˙˙*˙˙*˙˙

"You're no good jungkook," Jin said, bursting into laughter.

"It must have traumatized the girl for the rest of her life!" jimin said as he lay down on the couch of his friend's house.

they were gathered at Jungkook's house, more specifically in the garage, where they had made some kind of boy club, with sofas and video games, tv, board games, freezer with drinks and food, and some pornographic magazines.

they were talking and drinking. was playing a shakira's song in the background, but no one was paying attention so they didn't change. jimin and hoseok played poker with namjoon and jin.

Suga was lying on the couch listening to music on his cell phone, and drinking a beer that should already be warm.

jungkook approached the boy with discolored hair, almost as white as his skin. Suga felt the movement of the sofa change and opened one of the eyes to spy on who was about to end his peace.

"What's up jeongguk?"

"hyung ... I had an idea ..."

"speak at once." Suga had no patience for coaxing, he did not bother to open his eyes, instead he sank even deeper into his friend's white leather sofa.

Jungkook knew that everyone was a little afraid of suga, but not him, he was bigger and stronger, and he was more intimate than the others were with his hyung. Jungkook admired suga, and sometimes he thought that if he were a woman he would fuck easily with him.

"Talking about fucking ..." jungkook completed.

"No one said anything about fucking jungkook" Suga said in a slightly more drawn voice.

"Right, that was just in my head, but anyway, who would you pick up at school to fuck?"

Suga looked suspiciously at the younger. "I don't hang with those schoolgirls, only older women."

"Of course ... but if did, do you think some of the nerds would be a candidate?"

"jungkook, speaks quickly what you want." Jungkook swallowed and picked up a new beer.

"Okay, you know the bet I made, and let's be straight I have no idea how to make that girl be popular unless she goes out with one of us, and since you don't get any of the girls from school, is easier to make moon young the prom queen if she went out with you. "

"no"

"but you're the guy all the girls want, the mysterious one, and beyond that, moon have a crush on you"

"no"

Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Do you really want people to tease me for the rest of my life because I'm naked in front of everyone at graduation?"

Suga didn't answer ...

" you know that I'm just yours hyung!" jungkook joked.

"What do I get out of it?" yoongi said more interested now.

"beyond my fidelity, you can have fun as you want with moon, she's cute she just needs some adjustments." Jungkook smirked. yoongi listened attentively, becoming more and more interested.

"ok ..." finally agreeing yoongi wanted to try something new in his senior year of school. "You know you're going to become my little dog in college because of that bet, right?" Yoongi said smiling.

"we see this later ... hyung ... hoseok can't know about this, it would ruin everything!"

"Okey"

finally feeling that his plan would begin to work, jungkook drank the beer to celebrate.

"Well, I'm going out, I have to go to the movies with moon." hoseok said leaving the poker table.

"Why do you walk with this girl?" namjoon asked with a grimace.

"If you gave her a chance, you would know how cool she is"

"Whatever ..." namjoon replied by turning his attention to the game.

jungkook saw an opportunity to start putting his plan into practice.

"I'll go with you hyung ..."

"No you're not"

"hyuuuuung" Jungkook smiled with his bunny teeth.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.

"OK..."

------------------------------

A / N:

me writing this story

who is your bias? me: jungkook!