Truth or Dare?

Chapter 31:

you were sitting at the kitchen counter watching the boys drop their drink on the floor.

They were all laughing and it was inevitable for you didn't laugh too.

jungkook watched you with admiration, he thought you were the prettiest girl on campus, no doubt.

"careful not to drool" taehyung passed by his friend's warning.

Jungkook smiled uneasily and composed himself, again making more drinks to take to the gathering crowd in the yard.

  *¨*¨*¨*¨* 

"TRUTH OR DAREEE!" a random boy shouted outside the house and suddenly all the people around shouted together.

people started to gather, some just watched, but others decided to start playing, a boy you had never seen before turned the bottle

 your mood wasn't accompanying the party, you had seen jungkook kissing guess who? yep, Irene.

You didn't understand those two, one hour they hated each other, another time they loved each other, it's okay that they have a lot of history, but at least tried to work out before put the tongues in each other's mouths.

That's why you didn't give a chance to jungkook, you didn't want to take the risk of being cheat on, especially now that Irene was playing around being nice and kaept hanging around you and the bts boys.

they were sitting side by side, laughing and saying things in each other's ears.

in the end he always came back to her.

"I'm not going to join this bullshit" you said folding your arms and walking out. Just in time hoseok hugged you "oh-oh you have no choice babe, freshmen's ritual and you're one." he hugged you from behind and so kept you in the wheel.

you watched people smile, and you decided that you needed a drink since you were going to participate.

You warned Hobi and went out to get a drink.

Your bad habit prompted you to drink 4 shots of soju, nothing too much.

my mouth is numb, but unfortunately my mind isn't.

Damn alcohol resistance.

you were still well aware, unfortunately the evil of starting to drink early, is that you get tough.

The bottle stopped at you. "truth or dare?" hobi asked with a smirk.

He's going to screw me up anyway.

"Remember it's a truth and one dare" he said.

you smiled cynically at him, at first you didn't even want to be here in this game. "Truth," you answered.