Good Bye [+21]

]A/N: it's a very smut chap, if you don't like it DO NOT read, please be warned. read alone.

Chapter 58:

Jungkook was between your legs, jimin began to unbutton your pants and help jungkook to take it off.

Jimin, who was sitting beside you on the bed, gave you another kiss as he yanked off your shirt and bra.

Jungkook lowered your panties slowly, still watching your moment with jimin, making him more aroused.

Jungkook ran his strong hands on the insides of your delicate inner thighs toward your pussy.

your body shuddered instantly and you moaned against jimin's mouth.

"I want to see this," jimin said watching jungkook approach closer to your center.

When jungkook's mouth finally found your clit, your body had a small spasm, and he held your thigh tightly, to be still wide open, so he could suck at his will.

His tongue licked you up and down, lubricated you even more, you could not help but moan.

Jungkook stuck the middle finger in you and gave a slight suck on your clit, beginning to masturbate and drive you into delirium.

Jimin seized your eyes closed and went to your breasts, he wanted to get you to the maximum of your resistance. Taking one breast in each hand, he squeezed your nipples so that his mouth could reach.

Jimin then began to lick your breasts willingly, squeezing them pleasantly.

You moaned their names uncontrollably.

"Jungkook, I'm going to cum," you gasped, your hands pressing the bed sheets.

Jungkook continued at the pace you loved until he felt your lubrication rise in his mouth, and so he knew you had came, he didn't waste any drop, so he licked you all.

your body didn't seem to respond to you any more, shivering with pleasure, all your parts were extremely sensitive, as were your nipples that Jimin still sucked.

Jungkook went to your side in bed.

You unzipped jimin's pants while jungkook got rid of his own clothes.

Jimin's dick was as hard, same for jungkook, both jumped out of their underwear. All you wanted was to enjoy those two.

So jimin lay down on the bed, pulling his legs apart, you positioned yourself in the middle of him to give a blowjob, but you positioned yourself on all four, so jungkook could fuck you from behind.

Jungkook wasted no time and stuck his dick in you, very slowly he began to move slightly, driving you mad, he moved slowly, so that his dick reached all possible places.

You took the dick out of jimin and began to masturbate it, gradually was putting his mouth on it, licking and sucking.

Jimin closed his eyes and let his head fall back, while jungkook still tortured you with slow movements, but this only increased the chance of you to enjoy again and it took longer to enjoy, that way the two would like more.

Jungkook pushed deeper into you, his cunt throbbing against his dick, causing incredible sensations in him as well, he moaned softly. With his hands firmly at his waist, jungkook had full control of the movements.

You increased the speed of your blowjob on jimin, when he grabbed his hair you knew he was close to jumping, but he was controlling himself for pleasure to last to the fullest.

Jimin groaned his name and then came.

Breathing relieved to release all the tension of it, jimin got up and changed of place with jungkook.

Now he was behind you and jungkook in your front. Jimin penetrated you harder, he wanted you to cum on his dick, and jungkook who was now kneeling on the bed, thrust his cock into your mouth.

Jimin grabbed your ass hard and thrust in as well, your ass biting against his groin, and your body moved back and forth helping in your movements with jungkook.

Soon what was delicate became harsh, jimin fucking you hard and you sucking jungkook with more speed.

Jimin and jungkook managed to exchange a kiss over you while they fucked you from the front and back.

You were about to cum, you could not hold on any longer, the sensation in your belly was that cold with butterflies in your stomach, you knew you would cum.

Jungkook took his dick out of yourmouth and came on his hand, he didn't want you swallowing more than you could handle.

Jimin on the other hand didn't take his dick off of you until you both came at the same time. Both trembling and weak bodies now lying on the bed.

Jungkook knew you were sensitive and bent down towards your cunt again, just to tease you with lighter licks on your clit, leaving you extremely sensitive to his touch.

Jimin smiled, seeing you like that, frail and with a smile on yourface. He gave you a quick kiss on your lips.

"You're going to kill her like this jungkook," jimin laughed when he saw your body shake again.

Jungkook looked at yourtired face and stopped, he saw that you were not holding up much more, so he positioned himself behind you and pulled you to lie against his chest, jimin lay on your lap, then the three of you remained panting and sweaty on the bed.

Feeling everything the orgasms provided.

The three were extremely happy.

"That was the best good bye I could have."

You looked at him.

"It's not over yet"