Promise

Chapter 57:

You went into Jungkook's room where Jimim  and jungkook were waiting for you.

"Would you like to talk to me?" you repeated. your tone came out more arrogant than you wanted, but it was not arrogance, it was fear, it was ... insecurity.

"moon" jimin's voice echoed in your ears and calmed you over, it was amazing how those boys had changed your life, and no matter what happened you had matured and grown up with both of them.

hoseok said:

if jimin is staying or not, you have to keep in mind that you have grown up with him, and a piece of him will always be with you.

Of course speaking that is a lot easier than feeling, he was just very good with El. You really wanted to be able to have jungkook and jimin in a pot and hold them forever.

jungkook ...

he has been by your side all this time, how he must be feeling? after all, he is also losing someone.

you sat on the bed in the middle of the two boys and took a deep breath.

"You know I love you right?" jimin said in a soft voice.

you answered yes with a slight nod. Jungkook took one of your hands and held it in his, he gave a slight squeeze and got up from the bed, he left the room leaving you alone with jimin.

"it seems like someone's dying," you said trying to be funny, but your voice was completely humorless.

"I wouldn't say death, but renovation, moon, think how good it will be, I'll have money, fame, and I'll have you and jungkook with me soon enough." jimin looked excited.

you looked into his face and he looked really happy.

  Is not that enough for you?

"So are you really going?" your voice came out stronger than you expected.

"Yes, I talked to my family too, they were very happy. Can you be happy for me too?" jimin said with a certain pain in his voice.

"I'm will, I'm ... I just need time, but I swear I am happy, if that's what you want, I'll always support you." you said looking directly into his eyes.

"Thank you," he said and moved closer, lightly placing his fingers on your chin, jimin gave a light kiss on your lips.

closing your eyes you felt all the feelings and emotions at once, anger, fear, sadness, happiness, longing. Jimin made you feel everything and nothing at the same time, he gave you and removed, gave love and joy and took away all pain and sadness of your life.

the smile, the kiss, the touch, the company, you would miss it all.

"That ..." you said moving away from his lips.

"that what?"

"I'm going to miss that. Our moments of intimacy, even with clothes you can strip me of everything, lower my guard and let me be myself. I love you park jimin, I'll always have a special place for you in my heart, for real, I only wish you the best "

he opened a smile that dismounted you.

Jungkook returned to the room with a few bottles of water and sat on the bed again.

 "how are you?" jungkook asked. "You two, how are you two?"

"we'll be fine" you said. Does this mean that our relationship is over?" you asked suddenly.

jimin and jungkook looked at each other, jimin sighed deeply, you could tell he was holding on to not cry, he wanted to be strong for you, for jungkook, for himself.

"For now ... yes, but I promise that when we can meet again, we'll be back." Jimin said with a little desperation in his voice.

"maybe we shouldn't make promises we can't keep, let's accept that for now it's an end"

jimin nooded.

"ends are sometimes necessary" Jungkook said handing the bottles over to the two of you, you opened it and took a sip, feeling the water refresh your body that was warm.

Jungkook lowered himself to the level of your face and jimin's, and gave him a light kiss, then, placing a hand behind your neck, he gave you a kiss too.

Jimin's hand touched Jungkook's body catching his attention, Jungkook released your mouth and found jimin's.

 then jimin dropped his boyfriend's mouth and found yours, biting your lower lip, he gave you a wild kiss , breathtaking.

It was like he was waiting his whole life to kiss you like that. Suddenly the three of you were kissing, you and jungkook had already cried so much and now wanted to have jimin for the last time in your arms, feeling the heat of his against yours you took jimin's shirt.

Jungkook took off his own shirt and looked at the two of you.

"Let's make this sad night worth it," he said in a low tone.

You swallowed hard.

Jungkook crouched even more, this time getting his face in front of your legs, he pulled them brutally away and looked at you for permission.

with a simple look you granted.

--------------------

A / N: I'm going to continue the smut ok? ok!