Champagne [+18]

A/N: Is smut what you want @? So that's what you get. Before you fight with me, I only attended to what you voted for, a lot of people voted repeatedly, so I took into consideration only the first vote. Relax it will be hot and romance, the book isn't near to finish, I have many ideas. So enjoy this smut chap, because the business will only warm up more and more.

___________________

Chapter 32:

You were completely in shock, everyone was looking at you and you didn't know what to do. your throat was so dry that when you dared to speak, your voice was broken.

"I-I choose ... Jimin"

"Oh.my.God" hoseok said laughing and looking the other way, he knew that this would end in shit.

you bit your lip so hard and it started to hurt.

Jimin walked slowly toward you, people began to scream and cheear as if your sex life was a show. you were nervous, after all he could choose what he wanted to do with you.

you were extremely attracted to jimin, who wasn't? Have you looked at this man?

Jimin came over and gently held your hand "shall we?" he asked looking into your eyes, without reaction you just let yourself be taken.

what a man...

Jimin wrapped his fingers around yours. on the way home he picked up a bottle of champagne that was in an ice bucket on a table.

"We're going to need this." He smiled.

han?? for what?? I hope to drink.

you tried to calm your running mind, and it wasn't because of the soju.

you didn't even know what you were going to do in the room, but you were already dying of shame and nervousness, but you were certainly curious. it was more than obvious that even though it was a year or more, you still had a desire for jimin, a lot of desire.

"Don't worry, I'll make you relax, after all, this isn't our first time together." he said smiling, he seemed to be finding this situation quite funny.

With jimin's mood you relaxed a little, the mood was lighter.

"namjoon has some nice rooms in his house, I think we can use this one" jimin opened a white wooden door for you to enter the room.

The party was back to normal, you could hear the shouts of congratulations out there, people kept playing truth or dare.

meanwhile jungkook was getting drunk, since you hadn't chosen him. He was still shocked with your choice. He couldn't deny it, he was so jealous, it was strange to have that feeling he only heard of.

jungkook was never to get attached to other girls, but with you it was different, he wanted to have you for him.

 this time, he was feeling everything at once, hate, love, jealousy, envy, he certainly wanted to be in jimin's place.