Break the ice

A / n:  I warned that this wasn't going to be a romance book, relax there's a lot going on okay? I love you guys and I know you guys want romance after all, relax, it's going to have. I just wanted to get away from the cliché. Thank you for your support, and vote please 😊

-----------------

Chapter 30:

"namjoon where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked the boy who was sitting surrounded by girls.

namjoon gave jungkook a ugly gaze, he was interrupting his moment with the girls.

"I don't know jungkook, now, I'll see you later at the party" namjoon tried to expel his friend but it was useless.

Jungkook pulled his hyung to the corner, pushing him away from the girls.

"What jungkook?" Namjoon asked irritably.

"You know that moon is my roommate, right?"

"Yes, and?"

"and yesterday we kind of got caught up in the shower." Jungkook said a little nervously, he looked away for fear that you might show up.

"Did you have sex?" namjoon leaned against the wall, looking bored.

"No, I lend a hand to her if you know what i mean, and then we went to sleep."

"outh." namjoon made a face of pain.

"I know, she sort of knocked me out right?"

"Surely" namjoon said now smiling at his friend.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. " And what does that mean?"

"she doesn't want anything to do with you man, it's been more than a year since something really happened between you both."

Jungkook paused and thought. Was it worth risking his peace? would you give you both a chance to be a couple?

"Thank you hyung, you can go back to your fans, we'll see you later in your house."

*¨*¨*¨*¨

"I finally found you," Jimin said when he saw you in the hallway. "I heard from the boys that you were here in college, but I had not seen you around yet"

"jimin!" you said excitedly, giving him a hug, he replied lifting you lightly from the floor.

"How are you moon?" he asked, smiling.

"I'm fine, I like the hair ... it's different, I like you this way." you said pointing at him. "Are you going to namjoon oppa party today?"

jimin raised one eyebrow and leaned his shoulder against the closet beside him. "namjoon ... oppa?" he asked a little shocked and you laughed.