Isn't that what you want? [+15]

Quick question: should i change the book cover? The new one has jungkook.

-----------------------

Chapter 17:

"moon!" Jungkook screamed your name, you had just finished drinking your tequila. if you don't know, tequila gives you uncontrollable heat.

I don't know why I insist on drinking that shit. Ah yeah I know, it's because i wanna get drunk as fuck.

"What is jungkook?" you closed your eyes for a few seconds trying to find patience for what he was going to tell you.

"I'm sorry, but let me explain." You put a finger in his mouth and he looked at you in surprise. "V already explained to me, hoseok is furious with you, but he and I already forgive you idiots, the end"

you turned to leave.

"so we're okay?" he asked with a hopeful tone. you were already far, but you turned to him again.

"okay? no jungkook, we're not okay." you approached him again. "You know something I don't understand?" you said as he looked at you closely.

"I'm so ridiculous, i'm so ugly? i'm so idiot?" you talked louder than you wanted, some people stopped their conversation and looked at you both. Jungkook grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the house into some random room.

he closed the door and leaned you against the wall, because your balance was impaired by the tequila.

"What are you talking about moon?" he had a little desperation in his voice.

"You fuck even your ex girfriend, that we have to agreed it's repulsive, while you keep telling me that I'm too innocent to lose my virginity, If it's your way, I'll never lose my virginity."

"Do you think you can go out telling others what you do to me? you little shit" The tequila has an effect on you.

"When will it be time for me to stop being innocent in your eyes?" you said with a low tone.

you turned away your gaze.

"I don't know what it is, but I feel a huge attraction for you." you were now a little disappointed with yourself.

it was all very frustrating, your mixed desires, jungkook always barring something more between you two, it was all very confusing.

"It's a desire I can't control at times, and you always push me away, raise a huge wall between us, saying you're too experienced for me, like really?"

"yo-" you tried to say but just in time jungkook heard a few voices in the hallway and then he covered your mouth with his hand, avoiding you to speak.

his face was so close to yours, his body was stuck in yours, his breath was tense as he stared at the door waiting to see if someone would enter the room.

he didn't want anyone to hear the conversation of the two of you. Jungkook turned to face you, his nose pressed against yours, that was the size of the closeness of the two of you, he took his hand slowly from your mouth and drew it up to your waist.

"And what do you want from me, moon?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and looked at you seriously.

"I- I want you inside me" You said shy but with assertiveness.

"Do you think that you intimidates me coming so close to me?" You said lying, you were very nervous.

jungkook smirked.

"You drive me crazy, you know. I can't understand you, I can't read you, you can be innocent and perverted in less than 3 seconds." he said, pressing his forehead against yours.

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he unlaced the arm from your waist making space between the two of you. you felt a little disappointed, you unhooked from the wall and straightened your clothes.

when you were going toward the door, jungkook caught your arm turning you to look at him and without waiting he smashed his mouth into yours.

the kiss was clumsy and wild, full of desire. your heart was accelerated. your hands playing with his hair, and his pressing hard your waist.

"I hate you" you said and he just smiled against your mouth that was still sliding gently over his.

"jungkook ..." you said his name when you felt he was taking off your shirt. "Isn't that what you want?" he asked you.

You nodded. "but it's that you want?" You asked him.

he stopped what he was doing and looked deep into your eyes. "all I want most since i kissed you, is pulling off all your clothes, sucking and fucking you hard until you feel your legs weaken."

You swallowed hard.

oh lord i want this too.

Jungkook kissed your neck as he pulled off your shorts, your hands worked on his clothes. Jungkook caught you in the lap and carried you to bed, throwing you into the bed only in your panties, he leaned over you.

"you're so hot" he kissed you again and licked you lower lip, provoking you.

"There's no turning back from here" he said. "are you sure?" he stared at you.

"I've never been so sure in my life."

____________________

A/N:

Get your holy waters, or some sanitary water for me, i need to clean my dirty mind! it's hot in here? maybe it's hell approaching.

Hot kisses for you my babies.